OK, I corrected my post to make it clear.
they are somehow counting the number of workers in each industry. by tax report or company registration?
All Buxiban teachers are supposed to be reported to authorities.
For some reason this sounds really Orwellian.
By the way where is the 32 hour thing from? Or did I miss the link/text upthread?
It is Article 42 of Qualifications and Criteria Standards for foreigners undertaking the jobs specified under Article 46.1.1 to 46.1.6 of the Employment Service Act.
This is not applied to OP. @yyy maybe talk on cases of typical foreign Buxiban teachers.
It sounds like you’ll eventually get less also for retirement. They need to pay 6% of your salary, if theyre under reporting you get less in the long run
employees don’t need to have any receipts. Meal allowance up to 2400 NTD is tax free. When companies report the money they used for employees’ meal, they need to show proof, such as signature of employees that received the allowance, or receipts for foods they bought.
though overtime pay is tax free, for insurance, it is included in salary.
I suppose that’s technically true, but…
When companies report the money they used for employees’ meal, they need to show proof, such as signature of employees that received the allowance, or receipts for foods they bought.
Just to clarify, here’s an unofficial translation of the requirements.
- Original proof of meal expenses is as follows:
(1) unified invoices for staples and fuel, and for small businesses exempt from unified invoices, ordinary receipts should be obtained;
(2) for vegetables, fish and meat, proof should be issued by the person who handles the matter;
(3) if appointing a business to supply food regularly or using the catering service of another business, unified invoices or ordinary receipts;
(4) if the business staff meal expenses are designated to be handled by an employee welfare committee established in accordance with the Employee Welfare Fund Act, receipts issued by the employee welfare committee.
What did you do in the end? How was it sorted out?