Boxers, Y-Fronts, Briefs, or Dangling Free

Do what I do and get some wide comfortable elastic and strap it to your shin, but not too tightly.

Alley Cat:

Brilliant poster. I have been laughing at one thing or another all day but that… that was something.

frederick p. smith V

[quote=“fred smith”]Alley Cat:

Brilliant poster. I have been laughing at one thing or another all day but that… that was something.

frederick p. smith V[/quote]

where did you get that from Alleycat? funny.

I only wear boxers, and when you run out, turn them inside out or go commando style.
only thing is this damn weather, makes wearing underwear uncomfortable. and have to keep adjusting it … plus all that sweatiness. it’s not pretty.

CB4: Sweat of my Balls! Straight out of LowCash. Crazy muthafu

[quote=“Kenny McCormick”][quote=“fred smith”]Alley Cat:

frederick p. smith V[/quote]

where did you get that from Alleycat? funny.

I only wear boxers, and when you run out, turn them inside out or go commando style.
only thing is this damn weather, makes wearing underwear uncomfortable. and have to keep adjusting it … plus all that sweatiness. it’s not pretty.

CB4: Sweat of my Balls! Straight out of LowCash. Crazy muthafu[/quote]

You mean the Elaine-Kramer bit? Why Seinfeld of course!

M&S skivs for me. Kind of elasticated or lycra/cotton mix of some sort shaped like boxers but close-fitting with a kind of pocket thing to accommodate the danglies. Keep everything nice and dry. Various shades of tartan, mostly.
Of course, as I’m going to start wearing the kilt almost exclusively when I come back from Scotland in September, I won’t have to bother with underpants at all.

I wear whatever brand of gutchies that my wife buys for me, from time to time. A bunch of different colors. Similar to those which sandman described, i.e., being boxers that fit close. Oh, I do have a pair of old-style (not close-fitting) boxer gutchies that are covered with the steal your face skull like my avatar. I didn’t buy those… X-mas gift.

I always go commando for Forumosa Happy Hours.

Armed and dangerous. :laughing:

Blueface,

It’s enough just to describe what you wear – you don’t need to show us a picture of yourself wearing them, fer gawdsakes!

“Seven per cent of Norwegian men and six per cent of women wear the same pair of undies for at least a whole week before changing to a fresh pair,” reports the Age, a newspaper from Melbourne, Australia. (James Taranto, BotWT 7/11/2003, WSJ)
theage.com.au/articles/2003/ … 00859.html

As if talking about underwear just so one can get enough guanxi on here for an avatar, now we must see such pictures…adios mio!

Well, I can tell you that my foreign neighbor wears boxers, because that’s all he had on when as he accompanied the girl he shagged last night to the elevator. Hilarous–I wasn’t the only one on the elevator at the time.

I’m a bit more circumspect than the Shagmeister–I at least throw on a pair of legitimate shorts before I leave the apartment.

I think men’s packaging requires different configurations for different ocassions. Boxers are most comfortable for their looseness, and I prefer them as my “walking around” inner layer. Boxer briefs are necessary for vigorous sport, lest one injure oneself. I don’t know how the Greeks did it, with their nude running.

I would not be caught dead in a pair of jockey shorts, Y fronts, or bikini briefs.

When miltownkid (aka “Mr. Niceguy”) is chillin’ in the crib posting on forumosa or studying Chinese, he’s wearing what he dubs his Smileys (usually nothing else). Notice how they match the medallion in his avatar :sunglasses: .

When miltownkid is stomping through the streets on Taibei his choice of under attire isn’t so strict. He has 2 flavors (and many brands, even a pair of Army issued briefs givien to him by a friend after he took a shower at his house which he then wore on the plane ride to Taiwan for good luck. They continue to be an item used for times when good luck is necessary) of the the “brief”. The orirgianl brief and the coveted “boxer brief”. When asked wheter he preffered the classic brief over the boxer/brief he said:
“While the classic brief give my lower region the most support, nothing beats a good pair of boxer/briefs when it comes to the combination of support and comfort”.

miltownkid is still rolling in Taibei with the briefs that he originally came in with, after reading Omniloquacious’ss’ss’s post about size he was a little concerned. In response to that he said:
“If it comes down to it I will only rock the briefs I came to this island with, even if they have to last me 20 years.”

Well, there you have it folks.

Or you could visit the West and stock up on undies…

My hypothetical man (seeing as I don’t have one) would wear boxer briefs…in blue. No tighties…no whities…no saggin’…no commando :-P.

Don’t want the package falling out of the wrapping…

Boxers or briefs? It’s a wind-up question; the only proper answer is “Bugger off - yer poofter”

Alleycat, you started this thread. Does this mean that if I got on the turps with you late at night you might steer the conversation towards underwear choices? “So Almas, are you wearing boxers?”

Wuss shite! Still, I have hope for you. Here are a couple of questions that would be more suitable: “What’s your favorite chainsaw?” “Weapon of choice: M-16 or AK-47?”

[quote=“miltownkid”]When miltownkid (aka “Mr. Niceguy”) is chillin’ in the crib posting on forumosa or studying Chinese, he’s wearing what he dubs his Smileys (usually nothing else). Notice how they match the medallion in his avatar :sunglasses: .

When miltownkid is stomping through the streets on Taibei his choice of under attire isn’t so strict. He has 2 flavors (and many brands, even a pair of Army issued briefs givien to him by a friend after he took a shower at his house which he then wore on the plane ride to Taiwan for good luck. They continue to be an item used for times when good luck is necessary) of the the “brief”. The orirgianl brief and the coveted “boxer brief”. When asked wheter he preffered the classic brief over the boxer/brief he said:
“While the classic brief give my lower region the most support, nothing beats a good pair of boxer/briefs when it comes to the combination of support and comfort”.

miltownkid is still rolling in Taibei with the briefs that he originally came in with, after reading Omniloquacious’ss’ss’s post about size he was a little concerned. In response to that he said:
“If it comes down to it I will only rock the briefs I came to this island with, even if they have to last me 20 years.”

Well, there you have it folks.[/quote]

Well, there you have it folks. Milwaukee’s finest. :smiley:

Like Sharky, I like my man in Boxers and damn… thinking about it turns me on! :blush:
I wear boxers at home too, because they are comfortable!

[quote=“MiakaW”]Like Sharky, I like my man in Boxers and damn… thinking about it turns me on! :blush:
I wear boxers at home too, because they are comfortable![/quote]

I wear boxers, and I’m more than pleased to know that you do too.

:sunglasses:

Looking for a cause to give meaning to your worthless life? Try this one on for size and see if it fits: campaign to make August 13 National Underwear Day!

Sign the petition here

View photos from the NY event

This site also provides some answers to the old boxers vs. briefs quandry. According to 7,000 responses to an online survey by Freshpair.com

30% of men prefer boxers.

31% prefer briefs.

21% prefer thongs.

10% prefer to wear nothing.

45% say they would like to wear g-strings but never have.

$3.4 billion is what they spend annually on underwear.

And now for something completely different …

Today’s special selection for this thread from the Way2Go!Book Club is “Captain Underpants and the Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2 : Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-boogers”

It is especially suitable for people with a pre-adolescent IQ and EQ and/or a reading level of age 9 to 12.
:slight_smile: