Boyfriend/girlfriend

and-just-what-is-that-supposed-to-mean

Um…no comment?

You is so busted buster.

Ha I met mine in Night Owls.

Splittist.

1 Like

How about where foreigners lose their gf’s (or bf’s)?

I figured it was the same thing

@mad_masala ‘s home.

Is OP one of my grandparents, who all got married through family arrangements and don’t understand concepts such as dating and prom?

Ama saw my high school prom photo and asked my parents, “What is this, are they married? Why are they so close together?”

My parents, not quite as antiquated, said, “Ahem. This is called prom in the United States.”

There, fixed it for you.

1 Like

Aw shoot, Grannie equates prom with p*rn. Time to buy her new glasses?

1 Like

@Caliboy90 are you trying to break a record for most bumped relationship threads in a single day?

1 Like

I’m new here. I didn’t realized they’re bumped threads until you told me.

plus kidnapper and bailiff

8 posts were split to a new topic: How can you meet Taiwanese ladies outside Taiwan?

Man, you’re just a ray of sunshine aren’t ya?

Actually OP, everyone in Taiwan is super gay. Even those of us who don’t appear to be gay are the worst ones. Heterosexual relationships are frowned upon here, and seen by many parents as unnatural. If you really want to impress a girl’s parents you should dress as a woman when meeting them.

2 Likes

I’m kind of curious if foreign gay men get jumped and beaten up by local jealous gay men like what the heterosexual club scene was like back in the day.

I hear bear attacks are not uncommon. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve seen foreign gay men shopping with local boyfriends in places like Carrefour. No one seemed bothered by it.

23 posts were split to a new topic: Not dating advice