Boys Trip / Bucks Trip / Stags trip Last trip before marriage !!!

Hi Guys,

We’ve never been to Taiwan but are going for a boys trip for 5 days- quite specifically for stags/bucks party.

If you had some friends from overseas where would you take them and what would you show them?

We are staying at https://goo.gl/maps/ra3KXd2JZVs

Thanks in advance
Dave

Why’d you pick Taiwan?

1 Like

Not Taiwan.

1 Like

If you’ve already booked your accommodation then I assume you are looking for a five day stag do in Taipei only?

Bangkok is awesome!

BKK may be a bit more expensive, if they have already booked travel to TPE. Manila is 2 hours and 6000NTD ( return ) away and cheap hotels.

Day 1: National Palace Museum for 5000 years of culture.
Day 2: CKS Memorial Hall for the guard change.
Day 3: Muzha Zoo for cute group photos with the animals. Maokong Gondala after for a stunning view of Taipei.
Day 4: Shilin night market for delicious, famous food. Try the stinky tofu. It smells bad but tastes yummy!
Day 5: I reckon you’ll all need a good sleep after all that!

2 Likes

No, BD, That would be the normal itinerary after marriage.

1 Like

For stag party, Pubs, clubs, bars, KTVs, golf, fishing, late night opportunities in ximenting, clubs with ladies night, Linsen bei lu, combat zone, zhongli, belly dance show, seafood and beer, whatever music festival is happening during your visit, VIP table at Omni or a club in ATT4fun, bloody Mary brunches, men’s spa, some walking spots to cleanse…

First cheap flight to Manila…

What are the dates exactly?

Trying to get invited?

4 Likes

LOL. Wrong place to pick for such an event.

If you really want to have a fuckabout boys trip in the Orient, go to Korea instead. Seoul, then Busan, and Daegoo. People go nuts in those cities.

Did OP get Thailand and Taiwan mixed up? :thinking:

2 Likes

It would not be the first time. I had a guy walk up to me one day and ask me where I got my girl and I almost hit him in the face but he was old and I realize he was looking for Thailand, not Taiwan. I explained it to him and he was stunned.

I wonder how many travel insurance providers include “accidentally selected wrong country/region” as a legitimate reason for canceling flight and hotel bookings. :ponder:

On the bright side, members of the deer family are found in many parts of the world, and Taiwan is no exception, according to this map from Wikiland. :deer: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Taiwan is the last place in Asia for that.

Why zhongli lol

1 Like

I can think of some less suitable countries in western Asia. Look at the map – Saudi Arabia doesn’t have any deer!

Massageeeeee

Those 999nt places?

Lol that’s what I heard. Guys go there to get away from prying eyes in Taipei. It’s a stretch to suggest