Boys Trip / Bucks Trip / Stags trip Last trip before marriage !!!

Just go to that blue minquan place in Taipei

I got this one. Take the HSR to Tainan. Walk out of station. Get in a taxi. Say “we want girls and we want them now”. Sorted.

1 Like

Ask for the special “hot and cold tea”.

Quite amusing as I am on the hsr going to Tainan :smirk:Don’t think I will try that !

I dunno why there’s so much hate, I personally think Taipei is a pretty good place for a bucks.

Bars/Clubs/KTV/Food, everything sorted and pretty good. This bloke is most likely an Asian from Australia* and they’re quite well received in the places as mentioned.

Those that come to Taiwan would know the difference in nightlife (i.e. strippers) between Thailand and Taiwan.

* Just guessing, correct me if I’m wrong.

Worst
Best man
EVER

1 Like

He’s taking a page copy/paste directly from the Bureau of Tourism.

Opportune moment to look back at SuperHans stag do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcky5mhZcYs

1 Like

Try Hans Mens Sauna in ximending, just google “best sauna taipei” and it will be the first hit. Highly recommended!

You must have really enjoyed your experience there.

That’s a gay sauna. Now I don’t know, but I’m presuming these boys aren’t that way inclined.

2 Likes

Yeah, my bad. Missed off hot pot.

No afternoon tea in the lobby of the Grand Hotel?!?!?!?!

You suck, buddy

2 Likes

There was this kid who ended up in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Can’t do a lot of beach-bumming there, I imagine.

I guess I’m a bit naive, was under the impression that didn’t really exist here. Are they all like that? 1000ntd seems pretty reasonable for a 70 min massage but I’m not interested in the extra services

We’ve been fortunate enough to have traveled to most other places (for bucks parties) and have never seen taipei.

1 Like

Nothing is booked yet, just picked a hotel for basepoint.

Open to any suggestions. More than likely will stay in Taipei for 5 days, but hey, at this stage open to suggestions

it sure is :slight_smile: we’ve had three bucks parties there and just seeing what else is out there. oh yeha, and the wives are getting suss

Manilla was another option,

It was Taiwan, Vietnam, Manilla

Been to thailand a few times already

one night in manilla !! hahaha

hahaha, yea we can get some photos to show the wives how wholesome the trip was, I like your style BD.

diversion tactics 101 :slight_smile: