Breaking Lease due to apartment problems and getting 1 month's deposit back

I recently signed a 6 month lease with a company that maintains and rents out service apartments. I say service apartment but it’s the bare minimum. They come once a month to sweep the floors and give you two bottles of water and change your towels. Anyway, the rent is around 55,000 ntd a month. After a couple of weeks, the things that broke and needed repair were the dishdryer, the air conditioner, a towel rack snapped and had to be remounted, and my bathroom started leaking. Not flooding, but enough dripping that the bathroom was unusable and it turns out they had to replace the entire water heater. Are these problems enough to warrant them giving my deposit back if I decide to move out? I know I’m an idiot and should have signed a shorter lease first. Also the guy in charge of the rooms let it slip that they knew about these problems ahead of time and I guess they were just waiting for me to complain or for me to not notice. But I doubt they’ll admit to it if I decide to break the lease.

Although they were quick to help solve the problems but I no longer want to live in the building and they have no other rooms for me to move into.

I can’t answer your question, but given that you now have a new water heater, a repaired air-conditioning unit and a working dishdryer, it sounds like a good place to live. What other appliances are in there that could still break?

All in all, it’s not terrible. If I can’t get my deposit back, I’ll most likely stay. Hopefully nothing else breaks but neighbors are too loud/walls are thin, electricity bill is much too high (friends said 5NT per KW was normal), and I think I could find a bigger place, maybe a 2 bedroom for the same price. I’m estimating my electricity bill is going to hit 5k by the end of the month. And that’s with taipei having alot of raining days these past couple weeks.

Where is it, Taipei 101?