Breaking up & getting back together again & breaking up & getting back together again ad infinitum

I had an ex-gf named T.

I broke up with her twice and got back together with her twice.

And now it seems that I am going to get back together with her again only to break up with her sometime next year and getting back together with her again around the end of next year.

I am kinda sick of the whole breaking up and getting back together process by now.

Screw you T! :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad:

And to tell you the truth, I am not even interested in having sex with T.

I just miss T’s cooking for she cooks some of the best food I have ever tasted in my life.

What did they say again about the quickest way to a man’s heart being through his stomach?

Damn you T!

For your great food! :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad:

I do my like myself a BBQ-ed cave rat on occasion! :thumbsup: :cactus: :lick:

Such is the way of the world. But you have the power to stop it, you know. Don’t get caught in an infinite loop just because it’s the path of least resistence. If you’ve broken up before, there’s no reason you won’t break up again. Find another girl… or better yet, learn to cook yourself.

Even if I learn to cook myself, I still have to source the ingredients from other suppliers.

Thus the reason for me wanting to live in a cave for there lies the best chances of me becoming a breatharian…

[quote=“Budda Boy”]And to tell you the truth, I am not even interested in having sex with T.

I just miss T’s cooking for she cooks some of the best food I have ever tasted in my life.

What did they say again about the quickest way to a man’s heart being through his stomach?

Damn you T!

For your great food! :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad:[/quote]hire her as you cook

[quote=“hansioux”][quote=“Budda Boy”]And to tell you the truth, I am not even interested in having sex with T.

Damn you T!

For your great food! :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad:[/quote]hire her as you cook[/quote]

Once you understand that food is a bigger drug addiction than sex…

in fact once you understand that food is the basis for all material desires and addictions including sex addictions…

you would take back your words…

I used to fear sex as I once thought it was the biggest obstacles on the path to enlightenment…

I don’t fear sex anymore for now I realize it is food which is the biggest demon the biggest devil which prevents the whole of humanity from being enlightened…

for food is the power behind the throne of sex…

You know they say that women learn to cook for men so that men can gather the energy from the cooked food from their wives to create the sperm and essence which can then be used to transmit the masculine life force and essence to the women.

It is like farmers and cows you see.

We men are the cows and tis the women who are the farmers. The farmers/women feed the men/cows food so that the men/cows can provide the milk/life-force/essence for the women/farmers.

Why do you think women in general live longer than men? Because women suck the essence/life-force/sperm from men in order to live longer and better.

Now this is not a rant against women. It is good for women to such the essence/life-force/sperm from men so that women can live better.

But it is bad for men for every time a man loses his seed/lifeforce/essence, his life grows shorter and he becomes older and weaker.

This is why I am not having sex with T when i get back together with her but I will just eat her food instead.

I got a good laugh out of this line caveman and corrected it to your original meaning :slight_smile:.

[quote=“Budda Boy”]You know they say that women learn to cook for men so that men can gather the energy from the cooked food from their wives to create the sperm and essence which can then be used to transmit the masculine life force and essence to the women.

It is like farmers and cows you see.

We men are the cows and tis the women who are the farmers. The farmers/women feed the men/cows food so that the men/cows can provide the milk/life-force/essence for the women/farmers.

Why do you think women in general live longer than men? Because women suck the essence/life-force/sperm from men in order to live longer and better.

Now this is not a rant against women. It is good for women to such the essence/life-force/sperm from men so that women can live better.

But it is bad for men for every time a man loses his seed/lifeforce/essence, his life grows shorter and he becomes older and weaker.

This is why I am not having sex with T when I get back together with her but I will just eat her food instead.[/quote]

So… by your reckoning… Gay men should live longer than straight men, and lesbians should not live very long at all.

[quote=“Budda Boy”]I had an ex-gf named T.

I broke up with her twice and got back together with her twice.

And now it seems that I am going to get back together with her again only to break up with her sometime next year and getting back together with her again around the end of next year.

I am kinda sick of the whole breaking up and getting back together process by now.

Screw you T! :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad:[/quote]

Famous quote: “Love has no guarantees; if this is what you are looking for (guarantees) then go and live with your car battery.”

[quote=“Budda Boy”]Once you understand that food is a bigger drug addiction than sex…

in fact once you understand that food is the basis for all material desires and addictions including sex addictions…

you would take back your words…

I used to fear sex as I once thought it was the biggest obstacles on the path to enlightenment…

I don’t fear sex anymore for now I realize it is food which is the biggest demon the biggest devil which prevents the whole of humanity from being enlightened…

for food is the power behind the throne of sex…[/quote]

aaaand there we go.

Budda Boy’s posts are amusing, but I have a hard time believing he has (had) a gf, especially one that wants to get back with him. If true, I’m curious as to what initiates the regular breakups.

requests for essence?

Yeah, that was my suspicion :smiley:

Budda Boy may be interested to know (since it supports his bizarre view of the world) that there was some research done a while back that found women who have unprotected sex (i.e., no barrier methods, and therefore plenty of essence) have fewer health problems and are generally happier. Which way around the causality works was not established. Can’t remember where I read that. A pron site, probably.

[quote=“Budda Boy”]

This is why I am not having sex with T when I get back together with her but I will just eat her food instead.[/quote]

So, yours is not the “cook for cock” kind of deal I was lead to believe it was. :ponder:

I am sick of getting my essence sucked off for nothing.

In fact, I am paying to get my essence sucked off.

Shouldn’t I be PAID for giving my essence away instead?

You all know what i am driving at.

Please, PLEASE try to use this as a pick-up line on a girl and tell me how it goes!! :popcorn:

[quote=“Budda Boy”]I am sick of getting my essence sucked off for nothing.

You all know what I am driving at.[/quote]
Welcome to Planet Earth. This is called “Life”.

[quote=“shiadoa”][quote=“Budda Boy”]I am sick of getting my essence sucked off for nothing.

You all know what I am driving at.[/quote]
Welcome to Planet Earth. This is called “Life”.[/quote]

Which is why I will be dropping out of sight pretty soon.

As soon as I finish packing up my stuff, I don’t think I will ever sign up for a regular internet connection again. Not at my place of residence anyway.

I have learnt to live without regular internet access and I am gonna strive for a lifestyle where I only need to access the internet only once a week and then decreasing the frequency to once a month, once every few months…

Even my facebook profile is established for the sake of getting travel info and I don’t even try to make any connections like before…

Please, PLEASE try to use this as a pick-up line on a girl and tell me how it goes!! :popcorn:[/quote]

What makes you think I will be using this on a girl?

On the other hand, yeah you are right, maybe I should use this pick-up line on a girl.

“Yeah I know you r looking for sugar daddies but I am still gonna charge you, honey, for stealing my precious…100,000NTD per hour! Take it or leave it!”