Brexit

Not the current governing class. They’re useless. You can’t solve a problem with the idiots who created the problem.

David Cameron exited years ago…
About ten Brexit ministers too.

Teresa May needs to go.

It seems nobody wants the job.

Farage might be interested.

Nicola Sturgeon!

Imagine the reaction of CNN lol

Not exactly a surprise.
Boris :tangerine:-hair could confirm the political trend of :tangerine: if he wins.

Who’d have thought a month ago former Tory and now Brexit Party MEP candidate Ann Widdecombe would have been given a standing ovation in a working man’s club in Yorkshire England - Traditional Labour heartland.

2 Likes

Parliament , whomsoever is in charge, will not vote , as they implied, to leave the customs union as per the clear “ leave” implication . Therefore , we will have a stalemate until either a new parliament is installed , or Brexit fizzles out .

There is a court case that is awaiting its hearing that the UK legally left the EU on 29th March. One of England’s best Barristers who dislikes the EU is now on board. An ex QC said there is a strong case.
Also Rees-Mogg said last week, that leaving on WTO terms is still on the table for whomever is PM.

Only if there is a vote in favour …in Parliament . Brexit was made almost impossible with the vote that said Parliament must approve the terms of leaving . Labour are never going to agree because they want a General Election.
The Voters voted to Leave …the Terms of leaving are a secondary issue . If they can’t agree terms ,then it should be a no deal scenario and let’s move on

JRM says we can leave, but does say “it requires action to stop it”. Not sure what that is.

https://youtu.be/brvOa73se-s?t=1221

Face facts. The UK cannot afford Brexit.

BBC News - British Steel on verge of administration

Now imagine what happens if they close down the Airbus suppliers in Wales as they lose contracts ?

Moggs and Boris can afford Brexit though.

Due to massive economic pressure I predict Boris will sign off on May’s deal with a couple of useless amendments for ‘face’, Moggs will back it. These guys are spoofers. They have absolutely no choice, bunch of out of touch poseurs and snobs living in townhouses in London. :sunglasses:

It’s even hit pasta sales :open_mouth:

Only kidding lads calm down.:sunglasses:

You seem to be implying that ( in spite of all the Brexit mess) the UK is doing worse on jobs and growth than the EU? with all the opposition to deny the referendum and screw things up ,you would think that it would be so . That is not the case . Are you going to show us how much better Europe is doing ? Pick the best …Italy , Germany , …any one , or better the whole Eurozone numbers .
Shame we couldn’t escape the closed trading practices earlier and got closer to the USA
However , keep posting . It’s amusing to see Brexit syndrome at work .

Here are some numbers to look at .
UK unemployment 3.9% ( trading Economics figure) best since 1971
How is EU ?

UK Growth rate annualized rate of 1.3% …pretty low . Just lucky it’s not as low as Italy 0%…France 0.9%…Germany 0.6%

there are , indeed, bad parts …stock market down and less investment …brought about, in part , by the Remoaners and bad Government etc.
The UK historically lagged behind some EU countries …when in the EU…so I think there is a systemic deficiency in the way the UK is run.

I will put my shades on :wink:…but at least they won’t make me totally blind :innocent:

That’s a lot of bad news that can’t be wished away by fairy tales of ‘free trade’. We can see what the US thinks of free trade right now.

Remember Brexit hasn’t even happened yet!

Only because MP’s refuse to carry out the promises they made.
Things are certainly hotting up on the World stage right now.
I presume from you having a go at the Tariffs from USA , that you would have preferred to see China just carry on as usual ?
Asking for a friend :laughing:

Read my post history on tariffs you may be very surprised. Probably back during the financial crisis, 2009 or so.

I was advocating the US should place tariffs on China and the liberals and repubs basically all thought I was an idiot. ‘economic theory says blah blah’. Trump and me agree on one thing., Tariffs are a mechanism to effect change.

1 Like