Brexit

They loyalists need protection from lynch mobs.
Probably need some detachments of British infantry there just in case the police are not overwhelmed ?

:neutral_face: :roll_eyes:
These savages aren’t happy unless they are burning something or shouting something incomprehensible . Attacking bus drivers…

Last thing NI needs are troops again.

The bus was empty and it was being used to try and stop a breech in the gates while the police stood back and watched.

Yes, so they must stop attacking the loyalist minority group. If the government does not defend them who will? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Supporters, south of the border, of a united Ireland must by definition want “them” and “their shitholes”.

1 Like

Yea, send the British Army in- what could possibly go wrong?

Awww I feel so sorry for them.

Obviously you’re being flippant, but I don’t feel sorry for them either. However, as a supporter of a united Ireland you by definition want them to be a problem for the government of the Republic of Ireland to deal with.

It’s also understandable that Protestants in Northern Ireland are so opposed to a united Ireland when viewing the language used about them. I doubt they’d receive a warm reception in the unlikely event of them moving from their no surrender stance.

3 Likes

Majority vote isn’t that the British way ?
I personally don’t really care about a united Ireland all that much as long as the Good Friday protocol is adhered to.
The loyalist mob don’t get any sympathy from me. Did I mention Protestants once ? Irish people don’t care much about religion these days. We are beyond all that. Scumbags are as scumbags do.:grin:
Ireland for the Irish that’s all that matters.

I don’t follow how Ireland for the Irish matches up with not caring about a united Ireland. Unless you are suggesting that Protestants in Northern Ireland aren’t Irish?

Yup “No Surrender” that is the only way to prevent ethic cleansing. Brian is moderate compared to many in the south , so.imagine what they will do if the North reunites with the south. We have our own counter terrorists if the British army does not return. Unlike the IRA they did not totally decommission.It is their home and they are British.

Why do you keep taking about protestants. Ireland for the Irish , simple concept.

Thst belongs in the Whacky thread. I don’t think you really know Ireland well…Even though you are…Irish.:grin:We want to Brixout Northern Ireland.:joy:
Unlike the British in the old days we will vote for it one way or the other. Atlhpugh I have to admit that rotten egg is hard to digest for anybody.

Ah! It’s simple.

It’s the guy again doing inappropriate things with oranges.

Now that Biggus is back are we going to finally achieve a united breakfast thread, or will it be another return to 20 years of the squabbles? Either way we should all please abide by the bad Saturday agreement, thank you folks! :smiley:

1 Like

The problem is that the UK demanded no border between Northern Ireland and Britain, the EU demanded no border between Ireland (the country) and Europe, and the Irish (southern Irish and both sides in Northern Ireland) demanded no border between Ireland and Northern Ireland- and Boris Johnson said ‘Yes’.

3 Likes

I just woke up and need a coffee to become my normal pleasant self. A funny video. LGBT marches in the north dam times are a changing fast :rofl:

1 Like

Poor Gerry.

1 Like