Bring Back Happy Hours?

Well, for me, it was the unexpected scene, rising tension, with the climax, tying up the loose ends, followed by a resolution.

1 Like

Were you on there? I only recognised maoman and his wife. I don’t know either of them. The other chaps and chappesses seemed alright as well.

Fucking cringeworthy. Key quote: “you come to Forumosa to get a dose of reality…”

You might get a dose but it won’t be of reality. :rofl:

:tumble:

Not only that, the characters were totally unbelievable.

“Sometimes forumosa can be really crazy, so you come to taipei for a dose of reality”

fixed it

If that’s the case, bru, you probably want to keep it yourself.

Just saying.

We’ll go for the “buckets of blood” ending this time

I don’t understand any of this. Is there some internal politics going on?

There’s some history with the woman called Joyce Chou, yeah?

No. And first time I saw the video.

Let me ask you this, my friend…
Is (sic) there some internal politics not going on?

Hmmmmm??
Piss that out on the step and see whose cat licks it up, why don’t you??

I think I’ll give a forumosa Happy Hour a miss.

Yeah, there was some thing. I made a joke the last time we discussed this and it turned out there was some sort of love triangle thing going on. Can’t remember the specifics.

So I’ve talked to The Poutinerrie and we will defo set something up for September. Too hot to sit outside for 10 minutes, let alone 4 or 5 hours.

We will have discounts on beer and food as well as a cornhole tournament and beer pong.

I’d also love to have someone develop a cool playlist for the music we listen to. Any volunteers?

2 Likes

What, @rocket’s not coming.

Wait, now I’m not sure

You know that’s exactly what they want, don’t you???

1 Like

Oh I hear ya. Stupidest name for a game ever.

It’s probably a better name for a game than… uhh … I think it’s an ok name for a game. Looks fun too