Bring your own condoms to Vietnam

Of course it’s not needed. Most things that exist aren’t. That wouldn’t stop people from trying it if the math worked for them. (And if you’re an entry level capitalist, to do legit manufacturing in competition against big pharma, there’s just no way for that math to work unless you have one hell of a gimmick.)

Gutter oil works economically (until people rebel against it). Gathering used tea from teapots and adding flavor to it before repackaging it supposedly worked economically… the list goes on and on. And like I said, this isn’t even a new idea. I don’t see any strong reason to doubt it.

Because gutters are everywhere and it’s easy to source. I can’t see it making economic sense to try to get a bunch of used condoms instead of just producing it at this quantity.

6 pack only comes after the food passes the quality test. :wink:

Not for you, but you would start with more capital and therefore have your sights set on something bigger and better, and it’s probably never occurred to you to try to find out where you can get the most used condoms in the shortest amount of time for free.

They were barely used ! Taiwan could have a thriving industry…

2 Likes

They only work economically if you can find enough slave labour to perform the disgusting work that it involves, and if you live in a country where slave labour is permitted. As soon as salaries for the dalit rise above a few cents a day, it becomes uneconomic.

But yeah, it probably isn’t fake news. Just because something is highly improbable doesn’t mean humans aren’t doing it. I’m sure your own scientists have come to the same conclusion :slight_smile:

I’m not saying it’s fake news I’m saying it’s incredible so much so that it’s almost should be fake news

This kind of puts things in perspective, really.
No matter how bad my day is, its better than having to wash spooge out of a used rubber.

5 Likes

Don’t knock it until you try it!

Imagine conducting this study in the field. “Alright sir, just flop it out on the metal table and I’ll get the ole measuring tape… okay, there we go… 14 cms. Now I only have to measure 5,000 more dongs in this country to get a representative average.”

3 Likes

It’s “erect length” too. I wonder if they have fluffers on their staff. :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully the metal table wasn’t too cold.

1 Like

No flopping allowed!

1 Like

I remember reading somewhere that it’s actually illegal for foreign men to have sex with Vietnamese women, so not much point bringing your own condoms. Can anyone confirm if this is an actual law, or if it’s enforced? If it’s real, it must be a huge source of revenue for corrupt police officers.

If it’s even real, I HIGHLY doubt it’s enforced. Otherwise we’d hearing about expats getting jailed left and right there.

interesting data. I was surprised a bit by Taiwan numbers as people are getting bigger (I saw Japan was close to USA numbers which is also surprising)

FIFY

Sex before marriage between a foreigner and Vietnamese is, or at least was, technically illegal such that some hotels would only rent you 2 rooms if you could not produce a marriage certificate. No idea what the current law, or it’s level of enforcement is.

1 Like

At 10.78cm on average…better have a lot of girth to make any throbbing worth while!

1 Like

I doubt much medical science or statistical knowledge went into coming out with the numbers somehow, wouldn’t rely too much on them!

1 Like