British grocery products

But how many girders is that ?

You can buy everything you desire here, set up Taiwan for shipping and then use the very useful shipping cost bar at the top to maximise value. I’ve used them twice, first shipment was destroyed somewhere along the way by water damage and they very promptly provided a full refund.

The OP’s prices are reasonable when shipping costs are considered.

1 Like

The online store u suggested is pretty good.
To bring down costs I’m planning on bringing over +200kg.
Making the goods approx 30% cheaper than the online stores.

1 Like

Shipping is really the killer when looking at small heavy items like Ribena or Iron Bru. Won’t customs have a big interest in 200kg of food stuff?

If you haven’t already it may be worth talking to one of those online stores about buying in bulk from them as they already have a bulk discount. Could even be a hub for Asia to reduce shipping costs although Thailand probably has a bigger market and could be a better base.

Noted. Thx.
This isn’t really going to be a business. Market way to small. Some friends & I want to stack up so the bigger the order the cheaper all around.
Walkers crisps for example only have a shelf life of 3 months ish. So I don’t want any stock on hand. Just personalised orders.

The order will be legit. Paying import tax etc.

Try some of the local expat bars if you haven’t already, Walkers, roasted peanuts all that type of stuff would go down well

1 Like

That’s in Belgium, next to Antwerp.

1 Like

Piney? In Taiwan? I’m a borderline Piney! The Pine Corners came to my Jr HS and played piney instruments.
Any piney or wannabes contact me.
BTW, in Meinung, Kaohsiung there is an old time folk village that had a stand that sold traditional Taiwanese toys and folk instrument made of washtubs and other stuff not unlike piney (Jersey Hillbilly) stuff.
http://www.meinung-folk-village.com.tw/meinung/index.html

1 Like

Taxi

They had Coleman’s mustard in Carrefour for a while, then it was gone again

Hospitals in the 80s. But the true cure all is 7 up warmed to get the fizz out. Thats what brought Lazarus back

If Ribena is manufactured by Suntory, there should be an easier way to get it here.

I decided early on coming here to do without. I refused to pay high prices for things.
As I rarely eat processed food, I am not missing much anyway.

Try a different Carrefour.

1 Like

I have seen the yellow “ English” Coleman’s Mustard , however I rather like the brown “ French “ mustard that they make . Very mild . That and piccallili ? I have to bring from UK . Sainsbury/ tesco / waitrose/ greggs/marks and Spencer’s … please open in Taichung … :cry:

I used to bring stuff like that back from the UK until I had a breakage with a jar of pickled eggs.

:thinking:better for your wife that you didn’t consume them , perhaps :wink:. You could pickle your own eggs I suppose . Although I suspect , like me , you can’t be bothered . I’m not a pheasant plucker either :wink:

I’ve pickled my own in the past, but they’re never quite the same for some reason. Not difficult to knock up, though. Picallili would be a tougher ask.