Britney Spears - on drugs. Rich white trash at it's best

Just goes to prove…that even if you’re a star…and rich…you can still be pure trash.

jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/brit … drugs.html

I don’t think she’s on drugs. I think that’s just her being her normal self.
“Huuuh?” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
It’s also kind of sad, in a way. Poor woman’s just fucked up and spaced out after a long tour.

She sounds like she’s been smoking pot. No big deal.

But her ‘jaw’ hurts…:ponder: :laughing: I guess from hitting someone’s bong pipe for too long…

[quote=“Namahottie”]She sounds like she’s been smoking pot. No big deal.

But her ‘jaw’ hurts…:ponder: :laughing: I guess from hitting someone’s bong pipe for too long…[/quote]

There are a few drugs that “hurt” the jaw. Meth, coke, and ecstasy being a few.

There’s a few things that look kind of like a bong that could give a girl a sore jaw if she had one in her mouth long enough. Should ask Cleetus with the videocam there about that. :wink:

Someone who gets a joke. :wink: ]

Mordeth :raspberry: :smiley:

Where are the children?

She just looks tired and in a relaxed state to me. Spaced out. Maybe she smoked something funny.

I hope she’s being a good parent, with her busy lifestyle and all that.

I imagine those kids get the best nannies money can buy…Who can blame her?

Hardly news to see someone acting dumb and saying stupid things…

I agree, she was probably on something.
She was just too incoherent.
This video is big news today.
Here’s an article about it.

I don’t think the hype matches the content. I mean, I watched it and other than seeing some Southern, redneck, bimbo drunk off her ass or whacked out of her gourd, it was pretty boring. Nothing too incriminating there, but I guess since it is the so called “Princess of Pop” or somethign like that, then all of those poor diehard fans who still thought she was a sweet little innocent are probably a bit shocked. I, on the other hand, thought it was hillarious, and a bit unfair to her as she let herself go in the confidence of her husband and then it gets released to the public like this. Kind of sad really.