Brown Sugar

With so many people in these forums making sweeping generalizations about the clientele of various establishments and slagging them off, all the while hiding behind the veil of on-line anonymity, Ms. Wang (at least she is probably using her real name) has displayed some courage by snapping back. Evidently ‘WarMonkey’ sought adulation by preaching to what he/she thought was the converted and when this did not happen took offence at Ms. Wang’s erm…‘spirited’ reply. ‘WarMonkey’, take it on the chin and move on to something less petty. Or at least expect people to defend themselves or defend others not able to in this forum. Fair is fair, is it not?

Since this has gotten way off the topic of ‘Brown Sugar’-

Her attack was personal and unfounded- she has never met me. It was a flame (Dear Moderator- HINT HINT :wink: ) and a childish cheap shot.

My ‘snooty ABC’ remark was a description of what I saw at Brown Sugar that evening (I was actually there and saw them, those snooty ABCs). It was not a description of Anna Wang. Although, judging by her previous post and other posts she’s made…

hmm…so it’s okay to stereotype ABCs as snooty?? who is being “racist” now?

by saying “those snooty ABCs” you might be (or might not be) including Anna Wang.

I certainly would far away from BS (as well as most other places around there), but you could do yourself a favor and discover Dave Brubeck! :slight_smile:

i really don’t know why people bother with this place, unless you can charge your bills to your company - the place is filled up with so-called 'up and coming" local elites aged from 18 to 30, you can’t get the waiter to respond to your simple request for two beers - " our bar tender has not arrived yet, only the bar tender can serve alcoholic beverages", “why is he not here yet, it’s 6:15pm”, “he is in the change room getting changed”, “where is your duty manager”, “he is at a staff training meeting” , yes a much-needed staff training meeting indeed - speaking from personal experience, so there!