Brownie mix

Does anyone know if Jason’s has any? Breeze Center doesn’t. I could have sworn I saw some in Wellcome a few months ago but they didn’t have any. Don’t want to take a long trek to Jason’s for nothing.

Costco (Neihu) has a big box of Giradehli chocolate brownie mix. I think it’s either 6 or 8 packages total. They are delicious!

Saw some in the supermarket beneath the the Far Eastern Mall last week.

Thanks guys. I won’t be needing that many packages so Costco is out. I will check out the Far Eastern, much closer to me than Jason’s and Costco.

Anyone know if Costco still has brownie mix?

You mean, since 2005? Or do you mean “in stock today”?

They definitely still carry it. I’ve seen it in the last few weeks. I don’t ever buy it, but they still carry it. If I ever bought it, of course, they would immediately stop carrying it. I don’t know if they have it at your particular store at this very instant, however.

1 Like

I meant do they still stock it?

Thanks, that’s what I was asking.

Ok. They had 3.4kg boxes of Ghirardelli triple-chocolate-chip brownie mix in stock as of yesterday at Guandu. I forget what the price was in-store. Online it’s 489.

https://www.costco.com.tw/Food/Pantry-Dry-Goods/Baking-Flour/Ghirardelli-Triple-Chocolate-Brownie-Mix-34KG/p/847909

I didn’t buy any, so they won’t discontinue it like they do everthing else I like. You’re welcome.

1 Like

Way too sweet.
Just make them from scratch.

When I went to Costco Xinzhuang last week they didn’t have any.

Too sweet? Now you’ve sold me :grin:

I love sweet!

1 Like