"buffet" pricing structure

Yea, that doesn’t work. They know what to look for.

I know some charge by weight. I think I should go to those because at least you know what you’re getting charged.

If they’re going to just charge you 300 or some arbitrary number then they should just be all you can eat.

I have also wondered why I got charged $95 once and $85 another time for the same thing.

The fact that someone decided to start a whole thread about something as petty as this put a smile on my face.

3 Likes

Definitely do! Keep a smile on your face

I mean… it was probably short when she weighted it and then… she removes one octopus. No way…

It’s phrases like this I stick around for.

1 Like

What’s special about it? xD

Oxymoron ?

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of great biandangs!

They can’t cheat you on biandang because they control how much food they give you.

By the way do those places really import their own food, or do they go through an importer? I don’t see them speaking enough English to import shit and importing food is a complicated affair especially with the over the top fines you get for importing meat illegally. I don’t see a single restaurant consuming enough to warrant their own import permit. I see foods delivered by blue trucks though.

Watch for SE Asian or specialties buffet. 300 is an easy number to get by on one dining.