Bulk SMS service for Marketing

Can anyone recommend an SMS service that will enable me to send an SMS to our current customers in one go? We currently have a couple thousands existing customers and FB would not allow us to send messages to all of them.

I regularly receive these types of SMS from banks, credit card companies and even telecoms and English Language schools.

I believe Twilio is the preferred infrastructure for this type of thing.

I would prefer a more localized solution, if that is available. Something like this:
Bulk SMS service

Haha wow, that website takes me back to the 90s.

My company is just getting started with Twilio and it’s an enterprise scale so a bit different than what you’re doing, but I imagine they have customers of all sizes. They started up in 2009 with some SMS products so I imagine they are still great at that, but what we’re using them is more for voice/telephony in the cloud. Something to look into anyway, especially if you are wanting to set everything up and be supported in English.

I can’t imagine TW numbers are any problem for them; everything about modern SMS and telephony tech is global these days.

1 Like

Need to be aware of local data protection laws ,as they are supposed to exist :sunglasses:.

Thank you! I’ll take a closer look into Twilio and see if we can use them in our business. We’re an online shop catering to niche market who happens to be mostly Facebook users. We’re not getting any traffics on our own website and most of our orders are coming from our FB page, so most communications/orders are coursed thru FB Page messenger. However, lately we’ve been experiencing some technical problems with the FB messaging app so we’re looking for some alternative way of communicating with our customers.

These are existing customers who have signed up to get updates for new products, not a mass SPAM advertisement for everyone.