Bullet Blender

Anybody know where I can buy a bullet blender in Taipei (ninja, nutribullet, etc.)?

Spouse said she couldn’t find it in Costco, Cankun type places. Shoppee looks like they’re actually coming from US or Korea and wanting 20 days.

Any tips? Would happily do shoppee pay on delivery or pay full price at a department store. My beloved ninja died after 8 years.

I saw ninja on shoppee but it’s daigou.

Technically you could try to send yourself from the States using 集運

I thought of ebay or amazon. Willing to pay for it, but would prefer not to wait.

The jiyun companies have collected warehouse in the States and they bundle your order with everyone else. You send your Amazon order to the warehouse and then they put together to lower costa. They are quite good at avoiding customs and whatever

1 Like

I haven’t seen these? How are they on speed/cost? How do you pay them? I have okay Chinese, but definitely not native speaker level and would be nervous giving a 3rd party my credit card.

Erm maybe get Taiwanese friend to help. A lot of Taiwanese use and have recommendation for service

If I remember, you buy from Amazon, they weigh at warehouse and give you quote which you pay as deposit. When gets to Taiwan might get charged extra whatever costs.

Could also try a Taiwanese blender https://shopee.tw/product/279601015/5348147619?smtt=0.4383050-1601872954.9

1 Like

Was hoping to get a bullet blender because they mix better and take up less space. May also look at one of the vitamix type ones, which seem to exist in Taipei, or I saw on ebay there’s someone shipping Ninjas out of Vietnam. Options, options… Thanks for the ideas, though.

I found something similar in Carrefour. Not the same brand but works about the same way.

2 Likes

Weird, there is Oster, Panasonic, local brands in 全國電子, all department stores, I think I saw them in Costco too.

Unless you want like, Bullet brand.

BTW it is advisable to avoid that yellow place, too many problems with quality and guarantee.

1 Like

So by “bullet blender” I mean the blenders (1) with strong motors that (2) will chop up a cup or two of ice and ingredients (they have individual sized cups). These are you nutribullet, magic bullet, ninja type ones. They are sort of the poor man’s version of the Vitamix or Blendtec, which are the gigantic ones that were the big chef’s fad about eight or ten years ago.

I just checked Blendtec and their cheapest model is sold at Costco for 13,000NT and their stores they start at 18,000NT. Vitamix seems to run 18-35,000 NT. Standard Oster, Panasonic type ones are pretty good but take up more space and don’t chop as well and are harder to clean. I may end up doing the Costco Blendtec or a Ninja imported via shoppee or ebay.

You can search for other similar options of blenders in the following links:

Also you could get a bigger blender

https://www.etmall.com.tw/榨汁機-冷熱調理機-果汁機/c3/51117

1 Like

Amazon eats any cost over what they quote. If the quote is too high, they issue a refund.

Someone gave me a Vitamix as a gift, but the Ninja I have works just as well.

These are promising. The Princess is 300watts, which might work. I think Ninja is often 600 or 900. My Ninja went eight years :frowning: Still half alive, so trying to figure out how long until I need to replace it. The cups on it were also indestructible. Anything with glass my kids destroy.

1 Like

Let me know if you sell the vitamix :slight_smile: Did you get your Ninja via Amazon? That may be what I do in the end.

Thank you all for bearing with me through my appliance-buying efforts :slight_smile:

-Did a quick check and on Amazon it would be $80 for a Ninja + $60+ for shipping and import taxes. Not sure whether it’s worth it.
-It looks like the Costco Blendtec is available used for about half off:
https://shopee.tw/【Wowlook】福利品-Blendtec-Total-Blender-Classic-調理機-果汁機-i.2955996.177721119
That said, it sure looks like you have to wait 20 days for it. Any idea why that would be?

Yes but jiyun company is good at circumnavigating them and they minimize shipping costs, which is why they are popular

If you want to buy Blendtec , then you could just go to the Taiwan reseller (Pinyan) and check if they have the blender model that you want to buy

the list of stores are in this link
https://www.pinyan.com.tw/stores.php

Please note taxes here are pretty heavy on anything that costs over 2000 NTD. Shipping included.

1 Like