Burberry

Okay, I know this is more silly than anything, but hopefully not bannable silly. I am just bored and thought I’d share this stupid little game I play with the Dubious News Source.

It is called Burberry.

The rules are simple: Remember playing “punch-buggy” as a kid? Well, now, whenever you spot an item made by Burberry, you punch the person next to you.

Sounds like fun huh?

Okay, back to your regular scheduled posting.

You don’t need a game for that guy. Just walk to him and give him one upside the head.

[/img]

Heh heh! Let’s just say the Burberry check doesn’t have quite the cachet in Britain that it has here. :laughing: :laughing:

I knew I’d seen at least one of those before!

In the interest of giving credit where it’s due, this pic was originally posted by whatsinaname at b3ta - repost http://www.b3ta.com/board/4413939 after the original post of it broke.

(Just doing this 'cause there’s been a big shitstorm over there of late with the dick in charge of the Daily Sport newspaper has been lifting images from b3ta and publishing them in the paper, as well as selling them as cellphone backgrounds, and so I reckon credit where it’s due. Small gesture, but meh.)

That is some hilarity guys. I had no idea when I started this how widespread the Burberry fever has spread. Sure, I notice it on TV, but that condom is too much. One would almost be loathe to soil such a treasure.

A lot of those pics are hosted at www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk a must-read if you plan to visit that fair city.

Can we write TAIDU all over the person wearing burberry and post them first class to Hu Jin Tao, Beijing?

[quote=“butcher boy”][quote=“The Gumper”]
The rules are simple: Remember playing “punch-buggy” as a kid? Well, now, whenever you spot an item made by Burberry, you punch the person next to you.
[/quote]
Can we write Taiwan independence all over the person wearing burberry and post them first class to Hu Jin Tao, Beijing?[/quote]

Erm, no.