Burger King in Taiwan

Wow that is seriously very very strange.

But yea, I definitely prefer Burger King over McDonalds or Mos.

Something strange afoot at the Circle K. I smell a code punk who made a bot called Justin Bieber to travel back in time on Internet forums just to piss off old people.[/quote]
I confess, it was me. :laughing: I was merging some old threads, and the OP’s had been deleted from the system years ago, so I decided to be funny and replaced the OP’s name, listed as “anonymous”, with “Justin Bieber”. :smiley:

You should be ashamed of yourself for knowing who Justin Bieber is. Give yourself a good slapping IMMEDIATELY for being a knob and humiliating yourself on a public forum! :no-no:

You should be ashamed of yourself for knowing who Justin Bieber is. Give yourself a good slapping IMMEDIATELY for being a knob and humiliating yourself on a public forum! :no-no:[/quote]

Did he used to be in your band?

I happened to be near a BQ on a teaching sub job. It was am and I thought, “What the hell”, I’ll get a sausage cheese sandwich at he near BQ…
It was the absolute most tasteless piece of shit that I could have ever eaten. I took one bite and chucked the remainder. What is that orange colored- egg - shit that thaey pass off as “egg”? Sputum in abundum. BQ does noething more than give us this shit and smile as they do so. “Excuse me sir, would you like a quantity of my sputom on your eggs” ?
Me: Mmmmmm. Well, I’ll pass for today but how about just sit on my face for a few a moments"

[quote=“Enigma”]I happened to be near a BQ on a teaching sub job. It was am and I thought, “What the hell”, I’ll get a sausage cheese sandwich at he near BQ…
It was the absolute most tasteless piece of shit that I could have ever eaten. I took one bite and chucked the remainder. What is that orange colored- egg - shit that thaey pass off as “egg”? Sputum in abundum. BQ does noething more than give us this shit and smile as they do so. “Excuse me sir, would you like a quantity of my sputom on your eggs” ?
Me: Mmmmmm. Well, I’ll pass for today but how about just sit on my face for a few a moments"[/quote]
You have strong feelings about that sandwich, don’t you?

What is BQ? Do you mean BK?

Burger Queen?

It might have been benzoquinone, which is used in manufacturing and in fungicides and is toxic by inhalation and an irritant to skin and mucous membranes. Doesn’t make a good burger.

[quote=“Enigma”]It was the absolute most tasteless piece of shit that I could have ever eaten. I took one bite and chucked the remainder. What is that orange colored- egg - shit that thaey pass off as “egg”? Sputum in abundum. BQ does noething more than give us this shit and smile as they do so. “Excuse me sir, would you like a quantity of my sputom on your eggs” ?
Me: Mmmmmm. Well, I’ll pass for today but how about just sit on my face for a few a moments"[/quote]

:laughing: Serves you right for stooping to eat at at one of the corporate ‘food’ factories. McCrap is actually worse, though (in general). May your dialysis go smoothly and may you soon return to the world of functioning internal organs.

Yeah, laugh it up sweetcheeks after your big binge in the big M. Although I obviously envy you I don’t envy the returns on investment. Just joking. :laughing:

Yeah, laugh it up sweetcheeks after your big binge in the big M. Although I obviously envy you I don’t envy the returns on investment. Just joking. :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: I’ve never had any trouble on countless trips to (and 5 years living in) Mexico. China is the only country that EVER left me sick as a dog during a short visit. Taiwan ranks 2nd with a serious bout of enteritis in about my 3rd-4th year here.

Welcome back. You did bring back some good sauces for us, right? :banana:

bbq + happy hour is Thursday night, oh please, please, please, let me get what I want, this time.

[quote=“elektronisk”] :banana:
oh please, please, please, let me get what I want, this time.[/quote]
That smiley and that Smiths line has got to be one of the strangest combinations I’ve ever seen.

Try, just try, to simultaneously look at the dancing banana and remember Morrissey singing that song.

BK breakfast burger: Probabaly the worst food I have EVER tasted. I got there just before 10 am and ordered the sausage, cheese and egg croissant. It is not a croissant but a hamburger bun. I is covered with some shit orange egg mix that is worse than I had in the military. The sausauge is ANYTHING but suasage. and of course the ubiquitious slice of plastic cheese.
I took a couple of bites and chucked it in the bin.
A company like BK is trying to expand their market share. This will not will not work. If I want shit food, I can get in the night market and it’s no doubt better tasting

Seriously, the egg tasted like wet used carpet. WTF.

Wait a minute. Enigma, didn’t you learn your lesson the first time? :slight_smile:

I wax with redundancy. So do they, but with their grill. This was in reference to the first trip with the f’ing burger breakfast. I have resolved that BQ is now off the map, as it should have been in the first instance. And, BTW, McD is now somewhat better, at least in Taiwan, as BQ. The sausage, egg and cheese sandwhich was tolerable in the U.S. when I last lived there (10 years) especially when sprinkled with hot peppers filched from the Pizza Hut across the street. Daily fare and - - - - - well - - -tolerable, cheap and quick. At least the egg wasn’t orange.

Sorry, napkin collection is a hobby I leave to others.