Bus AC Woman making me CRAZY, who is she?

OK, so Mitsubishi air con has this ad on the side of the buses right now, it’s got this woman all in white, kind of big gauzy harem pants and a sleeveless top, and she’s raking gravel like in a Japanese garden…
And she’s KILLING me, she’s so fuckin hot.
She appears to have a fantastic fuckin figure, including apparently substantial bustal chestage, and long thick black hair, with those bits where like the front part just goes to her jawline and the rest is long down her back.
Anyone know who she is?
I’ve been spending even more time than usual drinking in the park where all the buses turn around.
I’m fuckin dying here…:lovestruck:

What are you doing wandering off from city hall

get back to exit 2 and breathe deeply

whoever said “window shopping” wasn’t dangerous?!

AAAGHHHHHHH!!!

Thanks a million, pal.
Now I have to figure out how to get my computer down the hall to the bathroom or wait for the lights to go out at 12:15…

Uhh, any chance that’s her personal phone number, do you reckon???

Are you serious?

She’s like an 8 at best. Chubby arms. Thick legs. Decent face … give me what you’re smoking plz.

[quote=“Yossarian Lives”]Are you serious?

She’s like an 8 at best. Chubby arms. Thick legs. Decent face … give me what you’re smoking plz.[/quote]
AAAAAAANNNNNND! Yossarian wins the coveted Dickatheday award! Use it wisely, Yossarian. With great power comes great responsibility.

[quote=“the chief”]…and she’s raking gravel like in a Japanese garden…
[/quote]

I don’t see any raking. Rack, yes.

I am tired of these ads showing sexy women on the side of buses, in the TV. C’mon, women are the major consumers in this country, put some hottie guy on the bus ads, beers, even in the computer shows.

Actually, stats show that “properly positioned” (I think that means clothed) adverts for white goods (that means AC, kitchen appliances, etc., rather than housecat’s avatars) reach the BUY button of both men and women in the target demographics. In contrast, “housecat avatars” only reach the BUY button of the MILF peak, plus or minus 1 sigma.

It’s an air-conditioner! Has anyone, in the history of the world, taken into account the attractiveness of the girl on the side of the bus ad when picking out a lengji? Or do I just misunderstand advertising?

It gets consumers to notice and talk about this brand. In that respect it’s been highly successful.

It gets consumers to notice and talk about this brand. In that respect it’s been highly successful.[/quote]

Indeed. 305 people have looked at this thread, many of whom I am certain have a far greater purchasing power than me and could actually afford to take the girl out to dinner and then successfully invite her back to their airconditioned room.

It gets consumers to notice and talk about this brand. In that respect it’s been highly successful.[/quote]

Indeed. 305 people have looked at this thread, many of whom I am certain have a far greater purchasing power than me and could actually afford to take the girl out to dinner and then successfully invite her back to their airconditioned room.[/quote]

I think you over-estimate the purchasing power of most Forumosan posters.

It’s all subliminal. A couple goes looking for a new AC. The man sees the name MITSUBISHI. The man flashes back to the name along with the picture of the knock-out with the look of pleasure on her face. Put a SOLD sign on it.

It’s all subliminal. A couple goes looking for a new AC. The man sees the name MITSUBISHI. The man flashes back to the name along with the picture of the knock-out with the look of pleasure on her face. Put a SOLD sign on it.[/quote]

The wives really need to put the foot down and reject the choice of the product showing sexy gals. This will teach the advertising companies to stop pushing their “ideal” beauties when selling products. No wonder most gals in this country suffers from anorexia, are clingy, and the only thing they worried is not to be mentally deeper, but more accesorized. The media sells this ideal instead of the product.

What if the wives like to look at attractive women too?

They do, and that’s the point:

AAAGHHHHHHH!!!

Thanks a million, pal.
Now I have to figure out how to get my computer down the hall to the bathroom or wait for the lights to go out at 12:15…

Uhh, any chance that’s her personal phone number, do you reckon???[/quote]

That’s why you were running down the street-you were chasing a bus you old gray dog- I thought you were jogging.

She looks sad-like, “I wish someone would buy me an air-conditioner and some non-linen clothes.”

Chubby arms? Come on, this girl has some meats on her but she makes up for it in the baby feeders department.
It’s nice to see a meaty real looking gal on the side of any bus rather than the anemic skeletal models who probably have bulimic barf breath and knobby knees.