Bus to JuMing Art Center

Sorry, can’t seem to delete this post. I’ve found some information about the Royal Bus that travels to Jinshan via Yangmingshan. It should leave from 32 GongYuan Road, Taipei. Will correct if this is not accurate.

You can take Bus Royal from Taipei to Jin Shan.
When you get to Jin Shan, you can drop off in Jin Shan oldmen activity center.
Then,There is free shuttle from Jin Shan to Juming musem at 10:30 and 14:00 every day.
If you have question ,you can ask me.

You are much better off driving there with your own transport. That place is way, way back in the hills of Yangminshan/Jinshan. I can’t imagine how many little side roads that bus has to go up and down to get to the museum. I wouldn’t want to be waiting for it, or riding it back to Taipei for that matter. Furthermore, if you drive, the scenery is outstanding.

You might also consider taking the MRT to Danshui, and then taking any number of different buses to Chinshan. If you go with a group, you could split a taxi from Chinshan to the Jumin Art Park. Also in Chinshan, don’t forget to check out Lion’s Head park with seaview hiking, and delicious Chinshan duck (really fresh, slighty smoked) in the Old Street. That’s one heck of a day! Yep!

[quote=“banana smoothie”]You are much better off driving there with your own transport. That place is way, way back in the hills of Yangmingshan/Jinshan. I can’t imagine how many little side roads that bus has to go up and down to get to the museum. I wouldn’t want to be waiting for it, or riding it back to Taipei for that matter. Furthermore, if you drive, the scenery is outstanding.[/quote]The bus is alright apparently. A friend of mine in Taichung got the bus to Taipei then the bus to the Juming museum one morning. He spent a pleasant few hours there then arrived back in Taipei with plenty of time to meet up with friends and do stuff later.