Bush, Blair, Bolster Bombings...Bastards

The world has become more dangerous since Bozo Bush and lapdog Blair began their crusade. Maybe it’s time to sit down with the Islamists and reach a consensus that from now on all terrorist attacks be conducted on American soil and nowhere else. I’m fucking sick of being swept along by regulations promulgated by a corrupt, deceitful and paranoid regime and its UK puppet.

Bomb the White House and be done with 'em.

:bluemad: :bluemad: :bluemad: :bluemad: :bluemad:

BroonAle, absolutely spot on, lets bring the terrorists directly in front of their nemesis, and the Bush band can see their enemies for real, then let both sides take each other on in a closed cell, no survivors allowed.

Resolve the problem permanently :bluemad: :bluemad:

[quote=“Traveller”]BroonAle, absolutely spot on, lets bring the terrorists directly in front of their nemesis, and the Bush band can see their enemies for real, then let both sides take each other on in a closed cell, no survivors allowed.

Resolve the problem permanently :bluemad: :bluemad:[/quote]

I appreciate your agreeing here. What bloody problem is it of ours when the Yanks display such a minute, tiny understanding of culture beyond the styrofoam box that the rest of us in the civilized world are forced to queue up for hours in airports and eat with plastic knives when the USA annoys everyone so much, invites hostility and then cries like a big baby when they mismanage the solution by not understanding the cause?

America for target practice, anyone?

:bluemad:

Dear Brune Ale:

Here you are following Osama bin Laden’s playbook. That’s right. Divide and conquer. I mean the US has no business trying to get rid of Saddam Hussein after all do we? He only terrorized his and neighboring countries’ populations for 30 years. How does one provide a nuanced and sophisticated view a la Francaise for such a man? Curious. Would really love to know.

[quote=“fred smith”]Dear Brune Ale:

Here you are following Osama bin Laden’s playbook. That’s right. Divide and conquer. I mean the US has no business trying to get rid of Saddam Hussein after all do we? He only terrorized his and neighboring countries’ populations for 30 years. How does one provide a nuanced and sophisticated view a la Francaise for such a man? Curious. Would really love to know.[/quote]

France for target practice, anyone?

Ah now that we have achieved agreement… but surely the French are behaving much better recently even though I am sure that if Chirac were the leader of an important nation like the US rather than a third fiddle like France we would be getting our noses rubbed in it, but… surely time to bury the hatchet with our French friends and realize that as difficult and pesky as they are, we still need them in the Western alliance if nothing else to supply the champagne we need to toast victory against Islamofascism? haha

We need the holiday homes. The French can move back to Louisiana.

Let’s destroy the White House…again :uk:

Sometimes I wonder if BroonAle and FS are the same internet BOT, or in the course of intercourse, BA somehow got infected by FS with the FredSmith virus.

[quote=“BroonAle”]

Let’s destroy the White House…again :uk:

:bluemad:[/quote]

Sorry, you aren’t able to do it again…you are not capable to project power any more.

JB, they are most definitely NOT the same Bot, one has clarity and sense, the other full of mumbo jumbo. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t be so harsh on Broon Ale…he has a right to spew drivel on this site.

Thank you Traveller. I graciously accept your compliment. But what are we to do about the mumbo jumbo bloke? :laughing:

Broon

As [quote=“Durins Bane”]he has a right to spew drivel on this site.[/quote]
says, he does have some rights, poor Fred.

Well Really!

That is the final straw. I hereby make my departure. Now, you won’t have Frederick P. Smith V. to kick around anymore!

Frederichard Smithxon

[quote=“fred smith”]Well Really!

That is the final straw. I hereby make my departure. Now, you won’t have Frederick P. Smith V. to kick around anymore!

Frederichard Smithxon[/quote]

Oooooh…tetchy!

Speak now Fred while Ashcroft and that Homeland Security Gestapo chief still allow you to.

:smiley:

Afterall Fred, if you go back to the States then you will have that pesky Patriot Act thingy to deal with.

Now think carefully before making rash decisions

This side might be greener after all

All right Traveller:

You have convinced me to stay on this forum and to continue posting about all the issues that I am most concerned about. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Fred, :laughing: :laughing:

who said it had anything to do with your contributions on those favourite topics, Broon and I just need a whipping boy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Traveller:

If there’s any whipping to do around here, it will be me with my lightning quick intelligent arguments (or should I say intelligence-based arguments to appease JB?)

freddie