Bush in Normandy

Seeing this man representing the office of the president of the United States of America made me think that your poor Americans would have been better reresented by his office; a few tables and chairs, that nice carpet, the light fittings, a desk, those curtains etc. Anything but this miserable excuse for a statesman who had the gall to keep Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her Greek husband waiting. The nerve of the man!
I had hoped the French would accidentally shoot down AF1 over the no-fly zone. Then the US could wipe out France in retaliation and holiday homes in France would be cheaper for us Brits. Didn’t happen though. Oh well…

BA, we can but hope for such glad tidings.

At least the extinction of France would please Fred !!!

No. It’s free. It’s out there. You own it do you? Nah, didn’t think so.

I am expressing my revulsion at the existence of George W. Bush a despicable, loathesome, toad of a man. He shames the heroes of D-Day.

Au contraire:

I do not hate the French in the least. In fact, I get along with them quite well. Do not misunderstand. My point is that France has been raised as some sort of world leader to which all mindless twits on the left have been prostrating themselves. Ironically, however, France and its leadership truly does have the kind of government that most liberals in America squeal about. You want Enron, Worldcom and Halliburton? Hah! The first two were Clinton era creations. The latter has never been proven guilty despite the politically motivated charges. Take a look at each and every French multinational and I will show you a web of corruption and cozy cronyism that would make Argentina blush.

This is the sole reason I launch my regular diatribes against the French. Not because I hate them but because I want this mindless tribe of sandal wearing peace protesters to understand what they are truly espousing, holding up for admiration. But then, the tie dyed tshirt wearing left has never been accused of thinking too much. It’s all about feelings right? RIGHT? haha

Nothing is free Broon Ale: Cyberspace costs someone somewhere money. And reading and responding to your posts is a sort of tax on one’s intelligence.

Fred, you missed the deliberate use of the word France, and not French :laughing: :laughing:

Well let’s leave it at the Elysees Palace then?

At least a water balloon lobbed at Broon Ale’s er that is Chirac’s head?

Fred, but that would be no fun, take out the entire place apart from those buildings etc that are truly of international importance.

Once completed England can once again claim its right to be the true ruler of the country. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought you were all buying it back one farmhouse at a time. One farmhouse at a time…

Thats BroonAles strategy, but he does not have enough cash, so will take to long, anyway, our way costs us nothing. :laughing: :laughing:

But you will still need someone to do the dirty work: drive the buses, clean the floors, scrub the toilets. I suggest that you leave the ministry of foreign affairs intact to enable its conquered yet again staff to find new ways to develop new skills. Useful skills for a change that have a positive impact on humanity.

We know that. I suggest the entire population of Texas would do as punishment for launching a genetic defect at the rest of the world. Barbara Bush can be the brush. We are suffering so should Texans.

KILL BUSH!!! :bluemad:

UK press doubts repetition of D-Day bravery

LONDON, June 7 (AFP) - Following the D-Day ceremonies for the soldiers who unflinchingly went into battle to liberate Europe from the Nazis 60 years ago, Britain’s newspapers wondered on Monday if today’s generation of young Europeans would be ready to make the same heroic sacrifice.

“It is an open question whether the present generation that now takes peace in Europe virtually for granted and which is groomed to expect wars without casualties, could ever again be motivated in the same way as the soldiers of the second world war,” said the left-leaning Guardian.

The popular tabloid newspaper The Sun said that 200,000 soldiers died in the weeks following D-Day and asked: “Would we have the guts and discipline to jeopardise our comfortable lives in the cause of a just conflict?”

Comparing today’s fight against global terrorism to the struggle against Nazism, the paper, which is owned by US media magnate Rupert Murdoch, told its readers: “Whatever your doubts about Iraq, we need the United States now as much today as we did on June 6, 1944.”

“Senior government, military and intelligence figures fear Islamic fanatics will eventually oust the Saudi royal family. That would hand Osama Bin Laden with a third of the world’s oil and two of the most important Islamic cities, Mecca and Medina,” the paper said in an editorial.

“Al-Qaeda could cripple the global economy and trigger coups elsewhere in the Islamic world - like Pakistan, which has the nuclear bomb,” said The Sun, Britain’s biggest selling daily.

"In such circumstances, who would you turn to for help - America or the EU?

The EU has been useless in the face of any military challenge. It is, and hopefully always will be America we can turn to the next time a tyrant threatens world peace," the paper said.

expatica.com/source/site_art … ry_id=8275
guardian.co.uk/secondworldwa … 25,00.html

Broon Ale:

But why Texas? Carter was from Georgia and Clinton was from Arkansas or at least that’s what his mother told him though who can be sure? So don’t you mean Georgians and Arkansasians should be cleaning the toilets of France? Otherwise, I fail to understand your statement. Chirac ain’t from Texas now is he? What about that little shit Fischer? Nope. Maybe you mean Ken Livingstone? My what a nice accent he has these days. Did the queen teach it to him personally?

BF,

If you had the bombing repeated that the Krauts served upto the Poms over London, I don’t think you’d have too much difficulty finding the foder once again.

They said the same thing about Reagan, and we know how ineffectual he was.

Smirking with sarcasm,
Okami

[quote=“blueface666”]
UK press doubts repetition of D-Day bravery

LONDON, June 7 (AFP) - Following the D-Day ceremonies for the soldiers who unflinchingly went into battle to liberate Europe from the Nazis 60 years ago, Britain’s newspapers wondered on Monday if today’s generation of young Europeans would be ready to make the same heroic sacrifice.

The popular tabloid newspaper The Sun said that 200,000 soldiers died in the weeks following D-Day and asked: “Would we have the guts and discipline to jeopardise our comfortable lives in the cause of a just conflict?”

expatica.com/source/site_art … ry_id=8275
guardian.co.uk/secondworldwa … 25,00.html[/quote]
I am sure that if an insane dictator invaded and defeated country after country, and then started bombing country X, the citizens of country X could be depended on to fight. If your comfortable life is being jeopardized by someone else, of course you’d fight for your country.

Forgotten Radovan Karadzic? Ratko Mladic? Slobodan Milosevic? Right the Europeans did a fantastic job in Yugoslavia. :unamused:

Forgotten Radovan Karadzic? Ratko Mladic? Slobodan Milosevic? Right the Europeans did a fantastic job in Yugoslavia. :unamused:[/quote]

Which countries did they role over and which country did they start bombing? France, Poland, the Czech Republic, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Hungary, etc?

Shit response BF, you’ll have to do better me thinks.

WTC destroyed…the US kicks the shit out of Afghanistan and Iraq. Madrid gets bombed and they sack their president and bring their troops home with their tails between their legs. Personally, I could care less. Europe is irrelevant.

I lived 30 miles from France for four years. I love France, its the people living there I can’t stand :laughing:

Do you know that the US Military cemetaries in France are American soil just like the embassies are? :america: