Bush shatters vacation record

The leader of the US regime has finally got an accomplishment to his name. Congratulations to President Bush, who on Friday August 19th breaks Ronald Reagan’s all-time record for most vacation days. The old record was 335 days. Reagan took his eight years to accomplish this feat. Georgie did it in nearly half the time. And with another two weeks of vaction on tap, he’s clearly not content with simply breaking the record, he’s going to smoke that record right out of the hole. Shock and awe!

Note that Reagan was 25 years older and was shot within 100 days of taking office, so at least he had an excuse.

Actually though, I’m glad to have him out of action so much, this way he does less damage. Bush is way over his head in this job; I think he’d be out of his depth in a puddle. You have to wonder about the mental and physical health of someone who is AWOL such a vast amount of his job.

i propose giving all active duty military the month of September off. follow the leader.

I wish I had a job where I could take a total of almost one year in every five off as a holiday.

Isn’t teaching English or translating for four hours a day very similar to a permanent holiday? :smiling_imp:

God if only it were only four hours a day :s

Hooo huuummm…

[quote=“Toe Tag”]
Actually though, I’m glad to have him out of action so much, this way he does less damage. Bush is way over his head in this job; I think he’d be out of his depth in a puddle. You have to wonder about the mental and physical health of someone who is AWOL such a vast amount of his job.[/quote]

Which means that Dick Cheney is in charge at the White House. Actually, that “joke” (which isn’t really a joke) emerged during Bush’s first year in office when Cheney had a heart attack. Everyone was worried because George Bush was “just one heartbeat from the presidency”. They were right to be worried.