Bush supporters, rapture & the end times

Actually, Rapture has already happened. It’s just that it wasn’t nearly as dramatic as Hal Lindsay predicted. Since almost everybody who was saved by Rapture was already dead, hardly anybody noticed the event. You can be sure that if you’re still alive and on Earth, then you are damned and will burn in the Lake of Fire (Rev 20:15). On the other hand, since there’s no hope for any of us, you might as well party 'til Judgement.

A quick question before we all get consumed in the Lake of Fire; what happens to babies who are born in the time between Rapture and Judgement? Are they simply not judged or have they been damned already?

[quote=“IamEtonSmegma”]Actually, Rapture has already happened. It’s just that it wasn’t nearly as dramatic as Hal Lindsay predicted. Since almost everybody who was saved by Rapture was already dead, hardly anybody noticed the event. You can be sure that if you’re still alive and on Earth, then you are damned and will burn in the Lake of Fire (Rev 20:15). On the other hand, since there’s no hope for for any of us, you might as well party 'til Judgement.

A quick question before we all get consumed in the Lake of Fire; what happens to babies who are born in the time between Rapture and Judgement? Are they simply not judged or have they been damned already?[/quote]

So you drop this ‘knowledge’ into our laps and expect us to ‘get it’. How and when did rapture happen? I’m not gonna burn in the Lake of Fire unless it’s consider to be this heat wave in Taiwan.

My Fundie Christian good friend has a really nice house on the beach- soon as he’s gone, you’re all invited to the party :slight_smile:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“IamEtonSmegma”]Actually, Rapture has already happened. It’s just that it wasn’t nearly as dramatic as Hal Lindsay predicted. Since almost everybody who was saved by Rapture was already dead, hardly anybody noticed the event. You can be sure that if you’re still alive and on Earth, then you are damned and will burn in the Lake of Fire (Rev 20:15). On the other hand, since there’s no hope for for any of us, you might as well party 'til Judgement.

A quick question before we all get consumed in the Lake of Fire; what happens to babies who are born in the time between Rapture and Judgement? Are they simply not judged or have they been damned already?[/quote]

So you drop this ‘knowledge’ into our laps and expect us to ‘get it’. How and when did rapture happen? I’m not gonna burn in the Lake of Fire unless it’s consider to be this heat wave in Taiwan.[/quote]

It happened last week, Thursday, at 1:37am. How am I supposed to know. I didn’t get raptured either. But I don’t expect anyone who still spends a lot of time worshipping to believe this. How could you, after all? It’s like admiting that all that prayer and piety is just a big waste of time.

[quote=“IamEtonSmegma”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“IamEtonSmegma”]Actually, Rapture has already happened. It’s just that it wasn’t nearly as dramatic as Hal Lindsay predicted. Since almost everybody who was saved by Rapture was already dead, hardly anybody noticed the event. You can be sure that if you’re still alive and on Earth, then you are damned and will burn in the Lake of Fire (Rev 20:15). On the other hand, since there’s no hope for for any of us, you might as well party 'til Judgement.

So you drop this ‘knowledge’ into our laps and expect us to ‘get it’. How and when did rapture happen? I’m not gonna burn in the Lake of Fire unless it’s consider to be this heat wave in Taiwan.[/quote]

It happened last week, Thursday, at 1:37am. How am I supposed to know. I didn’t get raptured either. But I don’t expect anyone who still spends a lot of time worshipping to believe this. How could you, after all? It’s like admiting that all that prayer and piety is just a big waste of time.[/quote]

Oh so the Holy Spirit is now working with a Blueberry!!! Hmm, manicure at 3, rapture at 4, rain of fire at 5, “Gilmore Girls” at 7. Meeting with Jesus has to be pushed back because now we know the time and the hour of His Lord’s coming. I’ve gotta talk to Archangel Micheal about some new plagues… :unamused:

Check out this youtube video: Rob Courdry takes on hamas summer camp for a good laugh.