Bushies push newest toadie for World Bank honcho

Once again the evil Bushie cabal try to place their running dog idiot to the head of the World Bank position.

President George W. Bush will on Wednesday announce the nomination of Robert Zoellick, the former US deputy secretary of state, to be the next president of the World Bank.
Zoellick, if that is really his name, is a long-time capitalist pig dog. He is currently a senior official at Goldman Sachs - the noted financial exploiter of the poor workers of the world.

Zoellick has been pushing the ‘New WOrld Order’ for the Bush regime with his position as Bushie agent , a former US trade representative, is a respected internationalist with extensive contacts in Europe, China, Latin America and Africa.

A loud outcry for a “Brazil and South Africa have also called for an open, competitive search.” appears to be ignored by the powerful Bushie cabal of world power-brokers.

Already feeling the threat of Zoellicks coming to power, “A senior World Bank manager said there would be mixed feelings within the organisation about Mr Zoellick’s nomination, with respect for his diplomatic skills offset by concern about his hard-driving management style.”

Noting his abundant arrogance to others…“The manager said Mr Zoellick was “highly regarded” but seen as a ”bit abrasive” with his staff. ”After Wolfowitz we need an exceptional manager. I think there is scepticism about Zoellick’s management skills,” he said.

As the Bushie power base continues to shrink, Bush is delving into the trash-bin and pulling out a former reject to help his image.
“Zoellick is getting his second chance at the World Bank post. He was the Treasury Department’s choice for the job in 2005 and was passed over by the White House in favor of Wolfowitz.”

Bushie pawn for the “GANG OF EIGHT”

“A graduate of Harvard Law School, Zoellick was President George H.W. Bush’s personal representative at summits of the Group of Eight industrial nations, and in 1992 was appointed Bush’s deputy chief of staff. He was a foreign policy adviser to the younger Bush during his 2000 election campaign.”

Once again, we see the moral and political bankruptcy of the Bash cabal by this scrapping up of political slime to fling out in their attempt to maintain control over the affairs of the world!

Spook, have you taken over TC’s brain?

Seriously though - why does Bush get to nominate the head of the WB? Shouldn’t it be a UN or WTO or some other intl org nomination? I’m not taking the piss - it’s a serious question.

TC’s been thumbing - and got - a lift, on the road to Damascus.

BroonAleppo

If we are witnessing tainancowboy’s political liberation, it’s most likely due to his incessant reference to Proverbs 3:

[quote=“Proverbs 3:1,2,29~32”]My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

Do not plot harm against your neighbor, who lives trustfully near you.

Do not accuse a man for no reason when he has done you no harm.

Do not envy a violent man or choose any of his ways, for the LORD detests a perverse man but takes the upright into his confidence.
[/quote]…which clearly eliminates any moral support for the neoconservative bush/cheney/pnac horde.

cfimages… Reuters describes the US appointment “traditional.”

[url=http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070529.wzoellick30/BNStory/Business/columnists]Under a 60-year-old convention, the United States appoints the head of the World Bank, while the major European powers get to pick the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, the bank’s sister institution.

And under a controversial deal that saw Mr. Wolfowitz resign, other leading shareholders agreed not to challenge the U.S.'s right to pick a successor.

In 2002, he took a shot at Canada after a questioner at a World Economic Forum event accused Washington of being protectionist on the softwood lumber case. “Did you know that an American can’t own a bookstore in Canada? I didn’t believe it until I looked it up,” Mr. Zoellick shot back.

And if Wolfowitz critics thought they would be getting a skilled hands-on manager, Mr. Zoellick is likely to disappoint.[/url]

More death-dealing world management by the Satanic Nazi worshipping Bush klan

Thanks TC, I didn’t know that.