Busted by blue for green

apparently there’s an association between that church and TPD, and the Safr is a very active congregant, to say the least hahaha.

So the prevailing theories as to why your piss tested negative for thc and the draconian legal system let you off with a slap on the wrist for possessing 9 grams of marijuana are:

1. The drug lab faked your exam results.
  2. It was your lucky day.

I’m sorry but those theories need some work. After all, this is Taiwan where they still give the death penalty for major drug possession. My theory is that someone sold you some fake weed and because the only evidence the legal system had on then was your signed confession all they could get out of it was some community service. I only make a point of this because anyone else thinking of testing the waters with some real weed that would test positive in a urine sample might want to think twice before going there.

Over and out.

Sounds like our OP hero knows the difference between parsley and pot. Doubtful he was sold fake shit.

Also, the death penalty, AFAIR, is for smuggling. The prosecutors of Matty’s case pushed for the death penalty because he had said that, or they thought that, the contraband came into the country in books. It was the Coast Guard that came into his place that fateful night, not the TPD.

The prosecution, btw, didn’t get their wish and Matty was released 10 years into a 15 year bit.

Remember how our long lost member got only 4 years for 400+ plants?

Also, why is everyone thinking 9 grams is a lot? It’s just over a 1/4 ounce. Some folks I know burn through that in a weekend. Our OP Hero was a teatotaller by comparison.

1 Like

hashtagthisguymycousinknows

Here’s a “c” for you.

Guess how long I spent searching to find out what “c” meant in you kids’ newfangled Inskranet slang…

Yeah, man. I popped a couple "c"s last night and I was flying like a kite.

I’m still getting over finding out what a Boston Steamer is…

1 Like

oh and one more final word from me. because i saved my receipt, i got my 10k bail back, too, with %interest, LOL. i’m assuming that’s what the handful of change she also handed over was. i didnt understand what she said and didnt care, just smiled and did my best PIMP STRUT OUTTA THERE :slight_smile: joking

From wiki death penalty can be applied for;
Narcotics Hazard Prevention Act [5]
Manufacturing, transporting or selling Category One narcotics (Heroin, Morphine, Opium, Cocaine and their derivative products) [6]
Compelling others to use Category One narcotics by means of violence, coercion, deception or other illegal methods
Civil servant manufacturing, transporting or selling Category Two narcotics (Opium poppy, Coca, Cannabis, Amphetamines, Pethidine, Pentazocine, and their derivative products)[7]

Think the last execution for a drug related offence was more than 10 years ago for a fisherman who smuggled a few hundred kilos of heroin.

Who is Matty?

Part 1

Part 2

There’s 500 or so posts in those links, any chance of a short synopsis?

“???” indeed. What’s the theory on that one?

Do you have information that probation in Taiwan runs piss tests on marijuana offenders?

after applying almost 2 months ago,

APRC APPROVED MAY 9th !!

Big thx to the NIA officer who agreed to meet me, review the court’s final verdict document, briefly discuss the case, and accept more supplementary documents from me to strengthen my application.

again, the officer was courteous, professional, maybe even amused as at one point she said I could “relax” . HAHA , when NIA says chill, you chill !!

5 Likes

Congratulations! I’m glad this all worked out in the end for you.

So himalayan1 do you still smoke weed in TW?

Congrats, glad it worked out!

Congrats, enjoy your APRC. Or may be it’s already time to leave! :slight_smile:

CHEEEEEERRRSS !!! peace