Butt crack cleavage

so what is up with butt crack cleavage these days??

i guess i am wondering if it is a change in clothing (lower cut jeans), or just a new way to advertise (as breast cleavage was first scorned upon, but then became a way to show off the goods-and is now pretty normal).

i notice a lot more butt cracks these days and i wonder if it’s a fashion statement like breast cleavage, and i wonder if girls know their butt crack is showing. squatting and bending over were always nice to look at but now i feel i must look the other way, but i can’t and i don’t. butt cracks are everywhere, just as breasts are.

i’m a guy, so yes i look, and yes, i enjoy it. just as when breast cleavage became acceptable, is butt crack cleavage now becoming fashionable and favorable to entice us out there??

i am just wondering, because the world is now awash with butt cracks.

it’s no longer just plumbers. it’s the butt cracks you actually want to see.

there’s a crescent moon out tonight somewhere, everywhere.

jm

The Games Clubbers will assure you that we saw moons rising, or rather, descending, years ago at the Witch House and that cleve-ass is old hat.

It’s not nearly as sexy as breast cleavage, trust me. In fact, butt crack is pretty disgusting. It’s not sexy at all. The only reason that lots of Taiwanese girls do it is because they have no other cleavage to show. They can’t do the breast cleavage thing because they have no breasts! Come on, man, use a little common sense!

Plumbers are not sexy. Girls, cover your asses!

Me likey. :smiley:

if you were an ass-man, you would agree butt crack cleavage is not disgusting. it is divine and sublime, and quite desirable.

and breasts don’t have to be huge to show the flesh they know men want to get at.

maybe i never noticed it before, but ,…oh, yeah, i would have noticed it. now i notice it alot. and i like it.

i wasn’t saying it was hot on plumbers, duh,…i was only saying it was something applied to plumbers, ie-plumbers crack. something to avoid entirely.

but if a complete doll is walking around checking out stuff on the bottom rack, then look out. that is sexy.

you Q man are obviously a breast man, and i am an ass man. and by saying it is “disgusting”, isn’t that what people said way back when, when women starting showing breast cleavage? “oh, my goodness, i can see half of her breasts-how disgusting!”?

jm

Yes, the girls know their butt crack is showing. I used wish I could walk around with some spackle or a calk gun, or something. I, being a woman, find it very distastful. I don’t really feel the same way about breast cleavage, but have never really thought about it. I just know that there is NO WAY a guy can ever show butt crack and look sexy, even if his ass is solid muscle and perfectly proportioned. No way a guy can ever look sexy with breast cleavage, either, I guess. I just think it looks like you did a poor job getting dressed, or like your pants don’t fit right.

Yes, the girls know their butt crack is showing. I used wish I could walk around with some spackle or a calk gun, or something. I, being a woman, find it very distastful. I don’t really feel the same way about breast cleavage, but have never really thought about it. I just know that there is NO WAY a guy can ever show butt crack and look sexy, even if his ass is solid muscle and perfectly proportioned. No way a guy can ever look sexy with breast cleavage, either, I guess. I just think it looks like you did a poor job getting dressed, or like your pants don’t fit right.

As a lifetime bum watcher, I’m completely with John Moss on this one. Mind you, I do think it has been around for awhile. Indeed some of my fondest memories are of zooming along on my scooter in Taipei with rich pickings on the bum crack stakes with all the lasses scooting along in front. Very dangerous, mind you.

HG

I know what you’re saying. I do indeed have a perfect ass, as many people have commented to me over the years, from time to time, and I know that even I couldn’t get away with it, as a guy. No girl is going to get turned on by my ass cleavage. They will get turned on by my ass in a pair of tight shorts or jeans, but not by my hanging my butt crack out. That ain’t going to work.

I’m not joking or bragging. I may be ugly in other respects but I do know where my chief ass-ets lie.

that’s all well and good mr. Q, but i would like to clarify for the record that i am talking about female butt cracks.

no one wants to see your ass hanging out in any situation. that would be revolting.

girls who choose to buy the low riders, or hip huggers, choose to let their crack out there for all to either turn away from in shock and horror, or view for all it’s soft, round, smooth, tender beauty.

just wanted to clarify who’s butt cracks i’m inquiring about. so continue keeping yours hidden please.

jm

JM - right on! :bravo:

Housecat - that caulking gun idea is hiliarious. Love the image of you running around filling in the cracks with your gun! :laughing:

Bodo

You speak from a heterosexual male perspective. Believe me, many straight women and gay males would disagree.

I don’t care how hot a chick thinks she is, showing butt crack cleavage is not attractive, sexy, or alluring.

I saw a chicks bum hole once. Some see-crack is nice and some is not. How low can you go?

If a woman has a tiny waist and a curvy booty, low-rise jeans are really the only option. Waist high jeans just don’t fit properly. If they fit around the hip, they are too big at the waist. If they are snug at the waist, they are too tight in the hip. It’s a real predicament. Low-rise jeans are a life saver!

However, with low-rise jeans, there is the underlying danger of showing crack when sitting down or bending over. Sometimes a little crack peeking out can be totally unintentional on the part of the wearer. I’m saying all this in defense of myself and girls like me. I only wear low-rise jeans, but I DON’T want to show my crack. Crack just ain’t classy in my book. I try to solve the problem by carrying a jacket or sumn to tie around my waist if I have to sit down in a place where the chairs don’t have backs. I really hope I haven’t flashed any crack in public, but if I have it hasn’t been on purpose. Promise!

Oh, and this topic is sooo 2003. :slight_smile:

If the crack’s on a hottie it’s cool. If she’s a hog it’s not. If it’s blotchy and covered in infected zits (seen this morning) it’s a five-alarm freakout and time to get the brillo pad out for an eye-scrub.

As a fellow ass-man like HG and John Moss I wholeheartedly agree. Ass is cool, and a little crack never hurt anyone. Unless of course it’s on a hog as Sandman said. But mostly I just see sexy ass in Tainan.

I’ve noticed it’s making a mild comeback… I see more than I saw a year ago.

However it’s nothing like it was two or three years ago. My god! I used to skip my turn off and ride blocks in the wrong direction following a nice piece of eye candy…

Those were the days! :bouncy:

I’m a real ass man and I must say that the ass cleavage doesn’t do much for me. I find it much sexier when I get a glimpse of a thong! Say no to crack!

I wonder if they have to double check for lint and ‘racing stripes’ after no. 2. What happens when they sweat on a hot day?