Buxiban Halloween

I’m going to Taipei (from Kaohsiung) this coming weekend…anyone know of a good store in Taipei that sells Halloween “stuff”? In Kaohsiung would be really helpful as well.

In the area north of the Taipei Main station, there should be lots of shops seling halloween stuff. Look around Chong Qing N. Rd where it intersects with Chang An, Nanking… plan to walk a lot.

Saw a shop behind the Sogo area loaded with Halloween stuff. Only Halloween stuff and party favors.
I think it’s on the same lane that Mr. Fish used to be on, if anyone has that lane address.

Hands Tailung in Breeze as well as Daiso, that NT$50 store, has some hats and costumes.

I saw a new store called ‘The Halloween Store’ the other day. Wish i coudl remember where. I think it was in Shida.

But yes, go behind the Taipei Train station. Walk up Chong Qing N Rd a (small) block or two and turn right. there’s a few stores around there.

Brian

I don’t know about you, but the thought of a few dozen school children is enough to the frighten the willies out of me already, no need to make them more scary.

[quote=“Alien”]Saw a shop behind the Sogo area loaded with Halloween stuff. Only Halloween stuff and party favors.
I think it’s on the same lane that Mr. Fish used to be on, if anyone has that lane address.[/quote]

Yeah, if you’re talking about the same one it’s great for seasonal stuff. the one i mean is on the corner of the last lane of chunghsiao before tunhua, same side as sogo. walk towards civic blvd and you can’t miss it, it’s in the basement.

toys r us has a bit.

there’s one on south side of tienmu east rd past chungcheng rd.

You are TWICE as scary as any school child I’VE seen!
:wink:

There’s another Toys R Us on the 7th floor of Asiaworld Shopping Mall (Nanjing E. Rd. with DunHua N. Rd.) that sells Halloween stuff. I just went shopping on Chang An Rd. this afternoon for my costume and some decorations for my classroom.

There was a shop that sold all that stuff (and only that) just down from the Pig and Whistle in Tienmu. I don’t know if it is still open. This was six months ago or so.