Buy cop uniform?

[quote=“The Chief”]First off, there’s going to be hell to pay when Irishstu hears about this, he seems to be under the impression that the “plastic tie” game was exclusive to you and he.
[/quote]

No…no. Your confusing the plastic ties game with the game entitled “Spank the Gimp.” I think that’s what he was reffering to.

Go to the local police station and ask them where they get theirs.[/quote]

Offer them free english lessons? :laughing:

[quote=“redwagon”]Is it possible to buy a complete cop uniform or uniform items?

No, I’m not going to go out and impersonate a Taiwanese cop. I have more self-respect than that. A friend of mine (overseas) is a collector.
I kind of remember passing a store that sold uniforms many years ago, when I walked around with my eyes open, but I forget where it was. If anyone knows of such a store in Taichung that would be great.[/quote]

Have your ever tried a police/military supply store? People go there to replace lost uniforms… I have seen police/soldier uniforms there. There are several near Taichung train station.

[quote=“rahimiiii”]There are several near Taichung train station.[/quote]If you mean the ones around Chienkuo market, those look to be all reproductions… paintball stuff.

I heard there’s a place near Ximending. On Zhonghua road. I bet if you ask the Foriegn Affairs police they’d let you know exactly where it is.