Buy more food from Lithuania (China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan)

Is it sweet?

Just normal lager. More bitterish than sweet.

Yes, you can find Livu at Simple Marts in Taipei and New Taipei county. I like the Livu Tradicionalais beer in the black can. Very smooth and refreshing. I have been a steady customer since I discovered it. They often sell 3 for a small discount. Good beer and you get to support Lithuania, friend of Taiwan.

2 Likes

I see this Southern Taiwan, price is good!

3 Likes

Yes, I think that special is something like NT$120 for 3 cans and tall ones at that, if I’m not mistaken.

More on the subject:

My favorite part:
“The vice minister pointed out that when China blocked the import of 20,000 bottles of Lithuanian rum last year, the Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor Corporation bought all of them. As soon as the bottles hit the shelves, they sold out, demonstrating the strong support for the Baltic nation from Taiwanese, he said.”

2 Likes

It seems besides beer and run, there was Ice Cream for sale. Anyone travel there and see any interesting local products?

1 Like

And another reason to buy Lithuanian:

I agree that support is needed here.

We need to also say however that this is not “blockade” of goods into Kaliningrad. Russia is welcome to use sea shipping to move goods around if they wish. They are not welcomed anymore to use rail through Lithuania to move sanctioned goods.

Guy

I just looked up on the map, interesting and did not know this place Kaliningrad. Will have read some history about this place.

1 Like

I’m staying at an Airbnb near the Chinese embassy in Vilnius on Tuesday. I should get some eggs to chuck.

2 Likes

Anyone find Cheese , seems also good and cheaper than french ones, though I like brie.

1 Like

I think more than a few, though more so with women. Also depends where, like I guess more so in Taipei.

various Lithuanian beers in Carrefour at the moment. I’m trying this one
… fairly sweet

1 Like

Nice, how much was it?

Also Lithuania visitors in Kao, hope more products come and more trade links,

1 Like

price not unusually high or low for a half litre can, so did not notice, sorry :bowing_man:

NTD 69 in Carrefour today

1 Like

Thanks, I will try get some.

2 Likes

New trade office :tada:

5 Likes

Curious what the official title will be

Good to see the new office, I wonder if its more than a trade office,

1 Like