Buy MS Office English 365 with Taiwan Credit Card possible?

So, I’m burnt as a pirate. Now, I’m burnt trying to be legal. I want to get Office 365 for my newly legal Windows 10.
I have to show some credit card information. I select Taiwan and the site goes all Chinese on my. I assume I’m not getting English Office from that site.
Then I try to switch to “International English” and the computer insists I live in Ajapjabbastan or something. 'Regardless, I set to US English, I can’t input my credit card.
If I try to switch my region to Taiwan, everything comes out in Chinese. I believe they only send you the Chinese download.
So, I need to pay with my Taiwanese Credit card. I need to have Office fully functional in English.

Ideally I need to versions. My wife and family’s should be Chinese under her account. And the version under my account (administrator) should be English.
If you have a great way that I can set up two versions with both English and Chinese on one machine in different accounts, please walk me through the steps.
My main account’s display language is set to English. My wife and kids account is set to Chinese.
The version of Office I hope to use is Office 365 Home. Thanks. I hope to try again tomorrow morning. I could really use some help.

Bump.

I’m trying to sign up with Microsoft Office 365, and no matter how many times I go to the Canada store, it keeps taking me back to the Chinese-language Taiwan page.

If I subscribe and pay from that page, will it give me something I can use in English (cool), or will I be stuck with Chinese (uh oh, because MS Office 2008 for Mac is really not working well these days)?

EDIT: OK, I eventually somehow managed to add the Canadian version to my cart, and then pay with a Canadian credit card. Not entirely sure how I did that: it involved accessing the Microsoft website in a few different ways before I managed to successfully dodge the Chinese-language version. Note that I couldn’t use a Taiwanese credit card with the Canada website.

The applications are downloaded and they’re in English and it all seems to be working.

I’m still curious if I could have downloaded from the Taiwan-Chinese website and if that would have been in English or Chinese.

I think it would be in Chinese but you can switch the language later.

That’s my guess - software has improved with regards to language flexibility over the past few years. But I’ve spent too many years stuck with Chinese-Language MS Office on work computers to be confident enough to buy from a Chinese-language website without confirmation.

I was reading yesterday about changing OS to English on some win8.1 systems. It seems possible to do that! I think you can change the default install language for apps, too.

Next time get it from a 3rd party site so it’s garunteed to be whatever version you choose. Cdkeyhouse.com currently has office 2019 for Mac for about 26 EU, business version full suite. Just food for thought.

You can also get your windows keys from here for about 10, for when you want to upgrade from that doorstop :stuck_out_tongue: