Buying coin operated candy machines in Taiwan

My friend owns a laundromat mat and he wants to put in one of those coin turn candy machines.

He saw them on his trip to America at some American laundromats.

Of course there is the option of buying from American companies who make them. However they may not be able to set them to accept Taiwan coins and shipping from America would significantly increase the cost of purchasing them.

Anyone know of a Taiwan company who makes coin turn candy vending machines?

Thanks!

Find one and look for a phone number on it?

3 Likes

Good idea! I am trying to think of where I have seen them in Taiwan.

I have seen many automated/coin op vending machines here but I can’t recall of a place that had the coin turn candy vending machines.

Can you think of a place you have seen them at?

Hmm, I know I have seen them around in high traffic areas, department store toy/game areas? Can’t think of any exactly. Sometimes they have hard candy like those banana candies, or gumballs.

1 Like

Lots of coin turn machines selling toys, most department stores have a few, likely the company that makes/distributes them also does candy ones.

I think I’ve seen a few around the Gongguan area and outside certain convenience stores. There’s some outside this Hi-Life, for example (visible on Google Street View).

I don’t know where you are located, but if you happen to pass near Taipei University in Sanxia, there are two of such machines in front of a drugstore here:
https://goo.gl/maps/aRS4twxDj1n7yHeH8

Taipei zoo
2nd floor above pandas

You need to buy them and than find someone to fill them, actually rent it from you, that’s what convenience stores do. There are a few companies in Taiwan that make them.

You could fill them yourself tho.

You can search for 扭蛋機 and buy them online

This one make Cotton candy , Popcorn , however maybe is not a good idea to have this machine at a laundromat

This company makes many kinds of coin machines

For drinks , snacks , toys …

https://www.hanbaikiidea.com.tw/index.html

2 Likes