Byron Katie

I must be living in a cave, because until recently I hadn’t even heard of Byron Katie and ‘The Work’. I have been watching some of her videos and most of what she says is common sense (and funny)…so, has anyone read her books??? Or gone to her ‘school’? How was the experience?

Never heard of it. But I actually AM a troglodyte.

Reads like just another “lifestyle guru” looking to make a quick buck to me. Ten-a-penny and worth about as much.

I’ll tell you what, she’s certainly no A. K. Mozumdar.

Actually, I just like saying A. K. Mozumdar.

A. K. Mozumdar
A. K. Mozumdar
A. K. Mozumdar

:discodance:

A family friend who is a well-known coach and trainer in the US attended her school a few years ago. This guy is a sober, analytical fellow who hit 60 a few years ago and swears that her school changed his life completely.

I think a lot of the program focuses on the elimination of fear.

[quote=“Tomas”]A family friend who is a well-known coach and trainer in the US attended her school a few years ago. This guy is a sober, analytical fellow who hit 60 a few years ago and swears that her school changed his life completely.

I think a lot of the program focuses on the elimination of fear.[/quote]

I like Tomas’ program better, it’s called The Booze

The four questions are:

1. Is it booze?
  2. Can you absolutely know that it’s booze?
  3. How do you react, what happens, when you drink that booze?
  4. Who would you be without the booze?

The Booze is best performed in front of the fridge.

[quote=“Tomas”]A family friend who is a well-known coach and trainer in the US attended her school a few years ago. This guy is a sober, analytical fellow who hit 60 a few years ago and swears that her school changed his life completely.

Thanks.

Sure!! But there are worse ways to make money. I am no believer, I just discovered her…on second thoughts, I don’t mind modern day gurus, who charge money to put some common sense into people. God knows we badly need it!

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Tomas”]A family friend who is a well-known coach and trainer in the US attended her school a few years ago. This guy is a sober, analytical fellow who hit 60 a few years ago and swears that her school changed his life completely.

I like Tomas’ program better, it’s called The Booze

The four questions are:

1. Is it booze?
  2. Can you absolutely know that it’s booze?
  3. How do you react, what happens, when you drink that booze?
  4. Who would you be without the booze?

The Booze is best performed in front of the fridge.[/quote]

And…

1. When you squeeze out a wet fart a few hours after drinking it, you’ll know for sure that it’s the booze.