Calling Derek1978 to the HH, calling Derek

Request submitted by: Thomas of Hill
Request type: Get Derek1978 to next Happy Hour.
Reason for request: Increasing desire to get the boy out and about before marriage sets in.
Reason for starting new thread: Wish to get enough support going to get the boy out and about.

Excuses which won’t be acceptable by the community: Washing hair, studying bopomofo, enjoying girlfriends bangs, helping teach English for free.

Get behind this campaign, and get Derek out of the woodwork!

I don’t know Derek, but I’d like to support this mission. I am new here myself, so maybe Derek and I can come together.

What are Derek’s reasons for avoiding Happy Hours, by the way?

A.T.

Yeah, no kidding.

Not just derek, but more noobs.

Wear your damn nametags!

[quote=“TPFKAT”]I don’t know Derek, but I’d like to support this mission. I am new here myself, so maybe Derek and I can come together.

A.T.[/quote]

You-know-what-whipped.
And he apparently looks like a monkey…
http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=53823&highlight=

Indeed. For it is time. I’ve even shaved my head in anticipation of discussing the finer points of anatinae husbandry. As you would.

[quote=“TPFKAT”]I don’t know Derek, but I’d like to support this mission. I am new here myself, so maybe Derek and I can come together.

A.T.[/quote]

He was living in Kaoshiung! Which is more of an excuse than a reason, if you ask Tom!

Anyway, Derek, plus other newbies, get thee to the HH.

I’m coming. :rainbow:

And staying until after 11? You better be.

Why 11? What happens at 11? :astonished:

I arrive then and not a moment before.

I’ll be the one in the corner, sipping apple juice, discussing politics or literature.

then you’ll be pleased to know that “metrosexual” will turn up to make sure we sidesplit :laughing:

I’ll be there :bouncy:

Leaving at 10:59 just to be on the safe side.

Deleted

I’m coming. well, you know what I mean…

Reading these posts, I can’t help but notice that there is a lot of flirting and even some sexual innuendo. Do you all know each other?

And what would be the ratio of men/women among you, if you don’t mind me asking? Some of these exchanges are rather ambiguous regarding the gender of the participants.

A.T.

[quote=“TPFKAT”]Reading these posts, I can’t help but notice that there is a lot of flirting and even some sexual innuendo. Do you all know each other? [/quote]Only biblically :howyoudoin:

[quote]And what would be the ratio of men/women among you, if you don’t mind me asking? Some of these exchanges are rather ambiguous regarding the gender of the participants. [/quote]The gender of some of the participants is rather ambiguous.

[quote=“TPFKAT”]Reading these posts, I can’t help but notice that there is a lot of flirting and even some sexual innuendo.

A.T.[/quote]

not sure what you meant by that,but are you only cummin if it’s 3 girls to 1 man??

:laughing:

I, Buttercup, am generally far too pure of heart to flirt with this bunch of degenerates. But it’s nice to know that a 6’4" monobrowed, tattooed, hairy arsed abbatoir worker from Bradford, such as myself can still find acceptance on these here boards. It’s so difficult when you just get out of prison, and the odd wink from the boys on f.com helps me though those hard nights…

You’re from Bradford? I don’t fancy you any more.