Camera Clubs or People who like Photography

I am an avid street photographer and wouldn’t mind finding people also share an interest in photography. But being new to the area, am an not sure where to look for such clubs.

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
I love photography too, I’ve been here for many, many years but I don’t know of any photography clubs in Taipei, mind you I never really looked :laughing: but if you are in for an afternoon or night out snapping in the city I am all for it.
Send me a PM. Cheers.
:wink:

There used to be a camera club which was English speakers, but I think it died. You could try asking Stray Dog to see if there’s still any interest.

If you ever find yourself heading to Central Taiwan for a weekend (Changhua, Taichung etc), feel free to get in touch with me and I’ll show you a few decent places to shoot down here.

I like photography but I don’t know of any clubs. I see groups of people at places like the NTU campus all gathered around a girl making the V sign in front of a tree, snapping away, but I don’t see the point of that, really. IMHO, there are loads of cool shots to be had in and around Taipei.

Here’s a couple of flickr groups you might be interested in:

flickr.com/groups/tw/

flickr.com/groups/flickrtaiwan/

Thanks for the suggestions. I have looked around but unfortunately have come up empty around my area.