Can anyone be undeniably hot? Part II

Nice diplomatic move there, jdsmith…she just put the frying pan back down. :laughing:

But seriously, can anyone ever be truly undeniably hot? Only if they are this guy…

Yowza, yowza, yowza!

:lovestruck:

Tony Shalhoub just oozes sexiness!

my wife agrees, Angelina is undeniably hot.

Nice diplomatic move there, jdsmith…she just put the frying pan back down. :laughing:
![/quote]

Nope, it’s the god’s honest truth.

We were watching “The Minds of Married Men” or whatever, on HBO last night, and the episode of the guy married to the hot woman was on. All the guys thought he wasn’t getting any lovin, and when asked, the guy said, “If it were up to me, I’d be all over her all day, every time I see her. I can’t take my eyes off her.” But his point was that it wasn’t just a sexual thing…

I told my wife I felt the very same way about her. My wife is a gorgeous woman and wonderful person. And she doesn’t read Forumosa. So I’m not trying to win points. I like falling in love with her each time I see her.

Life is good. Anyway, this is all a matter of perspective. I like mine. :slight_smile:

unfortunatly mind of the married man got canned, so there are only two seasons of it.
if you have ever watched the movie Beautiful Girls with tim hutton, natalie portman and uma thurman, the message is that tim wasnt very happy with what he had, but all of his buddies were lusting after her. he didnt realise how good he had it. grass is greener on the other side of the fence thing. so i dont think someone could be undeniably hot. all these hot women out there seem to get cheated on all the time. Halle Berry, Ali Landry, supposedly Jessica Simpson and the list goes on. so as much as one would think that person is hot, someone else doesnt. you will never have everyone agree due to different tastes.

Brad Pitt is clearly breath-takingly, undeniably HOT!
And single :notworthy:

There’s a foreigner in Taiwan who’s the spitting image of Brad Pitt. He literally sleeps with a different woman every night. He’s also the biggest waste of human garbage I’ve ever met in my life. Caveat emptor, ladies. Might do for a one night stand, though.

With a post like that, you need to provide said person’s location, phone number, and other details.

He doesn’t swing both ways…sorry. He’s very, very heterosexual. Every time I’ve met him he was scheming up ways to “get that chick at the counter’s phone number” and told me that the only reason he was in Taiwan was for the pussy.

This is what happens when you get a little bit of power under your belt… :noway:

I present Valerie Chow. Undeniably hot no matter who you are! Smart, sexy and talented…kinda like me but a woman! I dare anyone to disagree.

More info can be learned here. Click Me!

[quote=“Frost”]I present Valerie Chow. Undeniably hot no matter who you are! Smart, sexy and talented…kinda like me but a woman! I dare anyone to disagree.

More info can be learned here. Click Me![/quote]

I disagree…you’re more woman than she’ll ever be!

Another vote for Angelina Jolie. Sure, rumour has it she’s a bit odd (in my opinion, anyone who wore a vial of blood around her neck is/was a tad odd) but she is extremely cool. Unicef goodwill ambassador and she can fly too (urm, with the help of a plane).

And for Brad Pitt. He’s infinitely drool-worthy. Almost too good looking, if that’s possible.

I think Diane Lane is pretty hot, too.

Lin Zhiling (林志玲) - Still undeniably hot! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I just have to say it… I’m a woman and I do NOT find Brad Pitt hot. In fact, I remember how I first met someone who said BP was handsome and I thought it was a joke. He looks like a regular construction worker - one of those half naked vacant-looking sunburnt guys who whistle when you pass by. Or what is the definition of ‘hot’?

Lin Zhiling passes muster in the looks department and has quite a pleasant voice, but she’s rather too tall to make it onto my list of out-and-out super-hotties.

Can we see a picture of YOU then please Mr Picky? :laughing:

I like the idea that we are all undeniably hot, just not to everyone. :smiley: Mr Pitt has good facial symmetry. Personally, I find Mr Clooney to be a handsome chap-about-town. If I look that good at his age I’ll buy you all a drink. In the ladies department Heather Locklear has something fine about her. And Faye Dunaway has always floated my boat. She’s 60 now and still looks cracking. Oh, and Christina Milian. Come to think of it, there are 1000’s I could name!

hot:
adj. hot

Resistance is Futile!

Keith Hamilton Cobb - played Noah Keefer on All My Children and Tyr Anasazi on Andromeda

Yum, yum…gimme some!

[quote=“ImaniOU”][/quote]He looks like one guy you would not want to piss off.

Yum.