Can anyone be undeniably hot? Part II

That is the most repulsive brad picture I have ever seen. Someone make him wash his hair. And give me some sheers.

Maria Sharapova, not the most beautiful women out there, but she just possess certain quality and character I like.

[quote=“clee19821013”]

Maria Sharapova, not the most beautiful women out there, but she just possess certain quality and character I like.[/quote]

She’s hot!!! I’ll certainly have a piece of that (assuming I could… :smiley: ).

Anyone up for Anna Kournikova, don’t know why but I think I am the only one among my friends who prefer Maria Sharapova better.

Enrique is up for Anna.

I quite agree with you. Sharapova is not only better looking, but she’s also a much better tennis player. She also seems to be more down to earth.

In any event, she is damn hot!!

I got it! :bravo: :laughing:

I got it! :bravo: :laughing:[/quote]

…and she looks a bit filthy to me. Me likey. :slight_smile:

Apparently Xinhua think people can be undeniably hot:
Top 7 Perfect Female Figures In World (sic)

[quote=“Tetsuo”]Apparently Xinhua think people can be undeniably hot:
Top 7 Perfect Female Figures In World (sic)[/quote]

Interesting.

I don’t think any of their 7 women would even make my Top 10 list. (Never having actually made a Top 10 list, I can’t be 100% certain – so all I can say is that I doubt any of those 7 would be on it.)

Guess it just goes to show how subjective it all is… :idunno:

[quote=“Hobbes”][quote=“Tetsuo”]Apparently Xinhua think people can be undeniably hot:
Top 7 Perfect Female Figures In World (sic)[/quote]

Interesting.

I don’t think any of their 7 women would even make my Top 10 list. (Never having actually made a Top 10 list, I can’t be 100% certain – so all I can say is that I doubt any of those 7 would be on it.)

Guess it just goes to show how subjective it all is… :idunno:[/quote]

you mean Angelina or Halle wouldn’t make your top 10??!?!

Yeah, it’s possible I spoke too quickly. As I said, I haven’t actually made a list – so maybe at the end of the day I wouldn’t be able to come up with 10 that I’d rank above those two. I’m certainly not saying those seven women aren’t beautiful – it’s just that none of them really jumped out at me as being “undeniably” in a category of their own.

Are those the only two of the “Xinhua 7” that would make your list, truant?

[quote=“Hobbes”]
Are those the only two of the “Xinhua 7” that would make your list, truant?[/quote]
Well the only other one I knew was J-Lo and I think she is veeeeery overrated. The others are still hot, but I don’t think they’d make my top 10.

The number 1 is Giselle who does NOTHING for me. #4 is J-Lo who I think is the opposite of attractive.

Halie and Angelina are perfection, IMO.

I love asian women, but the 2 they put on there are unattractive to me.
I don’t know who this Monica Bellucci is, but she is pretty hot.
digilander.libero.it/meorigh/Mon … ci%205.jpg
bheller.com/images/Filles/Be … ica001.jpg
hola.com/belleza/fragancias/ … ucci-a.jpg
Niceeeeeee.

Mmmmm. Monica Belluci. (said in a Homer Simpson voice). She can act, too.

And as for 914. Bloody shameless! No fair nominating yourself. :noway:

I must be weird. I watched Clean last night, and man, when Maggie Cheung smiles, damn, but she is undeniably hot. :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Can’t believe that we’re still having this conversation.

I am undeniably hot! :help:

How you doin’? (said like Joey on Friends)

Ok, Ok, it’s my sons, they’re soooooooo handsome. If you have any under five year old girls and are wealthy, well, now’s the time to talk about an arranged marriage. :slight_smile:

Gisele Bundchen -> great figure, nothing wrong with the face, but not my type.
Angelina Jolie -> have a strong sex appeal I suppose, like in a pure animal sense. I guess it’s the difference between being attractive and being beautiful (she is certainly hot and attractive, but not someone I would want to make a wife).
Halle Berry -> good figure, but her face does nothing to me
Jennifer Lopez -> never liked her that much
Zhu Yin -> no idea who that is, and looks so so to me
Tian Li -> again, no idea who that is, but I think she got more potential than what that photo shows
Monica Bellucci -> no idea, and not my type

ok, done, I hope the female here don’t feel like I am being too judgemental :blush:

Zhu Yin is (slightly) better known as Chu Yan or Athena Chu - she’s a B-list Hong Kong actress and wields a fairly impressive pair of sweater dumplings, although not to the fullest effect available to B-list HK celebs.

I got it! :bravo: :laughing:[/quote]

Thank you… :notworthy: