Can anyone help me in regards to checking testosterone levels?

Hello all, I was hoping someone could help me find a place that checks test levels. In addition any advice about where to get it would be greatly appreciated. I have low levels and it has been affecting my energy and general quaility of life tremendously.

Thank you for your help.

I too would like to test my test levels

Go to big hospital - visit ā€œEndocrinologistā€

1 Like

Almost any clinic can order it for you after they draw blood and send it to get tested.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips.
The problem is that I donā€™t know what kind of clinics can do that (I can read Chinese).
I mainly see clinics that seem unrelated to this.
Could you tell me any Chinese that could assist me?

Itā€™s å…§åˆ†ę³Œē§‘. Big hospitals should have it.

Does anyone know of a clinic that would test for this but also handle nutrition and weight loss programs? If they catered to westerners/English speakers that would be a bonus.

45 posts were split to a new topic: Testosterone discussion

Are you looking for hormone replacement therapy for weight loss and health?

Urologist would help.

I like Shu-Tien Urology Ophthalmology Clinic
106, Taipei City, Daā€™an District, å»ŗ國南č·ÆäŗŒę®µ276號
02 2369 0211
https://goo.gl/maps/rJh1qMupE772

Just walk in, take a number, pay like a few hundred, and go straight to see a doctor that speaks English within 10 or 15 minutes.

Methyl Testosterone is very cheap and legal to sell here at pharmacies. However, you might experience frequent erections and be turned on by things which would not normally turn you on.

I think after 35-45, all men should get their test levels checked and be placed on TRT. Thereā€™s very little reason not to. Why wouldnā€™t you want your primary male hormone levels that make you basically a healthy man be at the same levels at your youth?

Go to any Endo to get it checked, tell them you want to be on trt if itā€™s low.

How much will all this cost? In Canada the docs are super iffy when it comes to giving you Methyl Testosterone or TRT or anything. Is it easier to get that stuff here?

I believe if you tell them a whole list of symptoms of low testosterone and kinda direct them to that direction for your issues it can be covered by NHI to get your blood taken to test testosterone levels.

However, depending on the clinic or hospital, I believe itā€™s about 500nt to run a test of testosterone levels.

I think doctors are willing, also depends on doctor. Take injections vs oral. Oral isnā€™t very bioavailable and had a short half life and unstable. You donā€™t up your testosterone levels to jump up and down to much.

Methyltest is a joke. Get Test Cypionate vials at the pharmacy instead.

Methyltestosterone is more Androgenic than Anabolic. Test E is a good option.

Are either of these OTC? I get my testosterone levels checked in my annual and my levels are ā€œnormalā€ so I am unsure if a doctor would prescribe something.

Not sure now and depends where you live, living in somewhere like Taichung is different to New Taipei. I guess the theory of TRT is to "normalize " you rather than enhance you. Most of those you have to inject and the pharmacist could not legally inject it , and if you did it yourself you might end up with an abscess and lose your arm or get another butt hole. Juice is a gray area here. Iā€™m sure a more well read Forumosan can inform you of the legal situation.
Anything with an added methyl group on can be ingested orally but thatā€™s not very good for the liver. Good luck in your search.

@Terry_B

These all legally need a prescription. But if you havenā€™t figured it out yet with pharmacies, they tend to not care unless itā€™s something like Xanax.

I knew quite a few guys who get testosterone from pharmacies without a prescription. Not encouraging you to break any laws or anything. But just telling you how things work.

The normal range of testosterone is pretty big, and it fluctuates throughout the day. You may have gotten your blood drawn during your peak and the rest of the day youā€™re below normal.

1 Like

Do they prescribe clomid in Taiwan? I used it before and it works great to raise testosterone level (mine is very low)