Can anyone recommend a good online store for baby gros?

I know there are other post about baby clothes but I’m looking for anyone who has experience in buying decent baby clothes from an online store anywhere in the world that didn’t cost an arm and a leg in shipping. My wife and I (after only 4 weeks)are sick of the tie up baby vest things and are finding it difficult to find anything like a regular babygro with buttons.

My favorite is www.gymboree.com It costs about $30 for shipping which i think is quite reasonable. They always have sales so never buy anything full price.

If you’re looking for babygros there are a few shops in Tienmu where you can buy them for 100nt each which is a great deal or Mothercare where is 1500 for 3 which is not a great deal.

We’ve bought loads of stuff online from Gymboree. The designs and quality are very good, and the prices are no higher than you’d pay for much inferior store stuff in Taiwan.

I am not sure if I posted this before or not, but one of my retailers sells very nice organic baby and children’s clothing from the UK online here in Taiwan. Gbaby is one of the largest organic baby clothing companies in the UK. The site is in Chinese, but if you email them they can read and write English. This year I bought my kids’ underwear from them and I am happy with the quality for the price. It’s more expensive than Gymboree on sale, cheaper than Mothercare. I also like Gymboree but I don’t buy enough to make the shipping worth it.

http://www.gbaby.com.tw

Woohoo!! For a while there I thought my post would go unanswered. Thanks folks all good info. I actually found a place called
eoutlet4u.com/

I bought a few grows for $7 US each and shipping was only $11. I’m not sure about quality and the like but we’ll see when they arrive.

Where are these stores in Tianmu? I’m completely lost out there.

[quote=“asiababy”]I am not sure if I posted this before or not, but one of my retailers sells very nice organic baby and children’s clothing from the UK online here in Taiwan. Gbaby is one of the largest organic baby clothing companies in the UK. The site is in Chinese, but if you email them they can read and write English. This year I bought my kids’ underwear from them and I am happy with the quality for the price. It’s more expensive than Gymboree on sale, cheaper than Mothercare. I also like Gymboree but I don’t buy enough to make the shipping worth it.

http://www.gbaby.com.tw[/quote]

Looks great but…
Not sure it’s a better deal than mothercare. The gros here are 890nt each but 1500nt for 3 at mothercare. But I reckon we’ll be buying some stuff anyway it’s a great looking site!!

Oh, the underwear comes in sets of two and threes, like the vests/singlets are in two-packs for 890. It might not be clear if you don’t read Chinese. Like these onesies are 3 for 1080: http://www.gbaby.com.tw/spdtView.asp?nid=786 What I like about their underwear is , it’s fairly thick cotton and soft, so far ours hasn’t strectched, either. My not cheap mothercare singlets are now unwearable due to stretching. The two organic brands I like are this one and cut4cloth.

Oh, there was also an online store in another thread, about tie-dying tshirts. I forgot the link from dragonbones, but they had some onsies for 4USD, just plain but looked OK.

If you are from New Zealand you can check out pumpkinpatch.co.nz, with the exchange rates now NZ and Australia are good places to shop. I just bought clothing for next summer, it worked out at 200TWD/piece including shipping to my sister’s house. I pick it all up when I go back during NZ summer. Their quality is good, too. My son has worn the t-shirts for over two years and they still look like “new”.

Thanks Asiababy. I had a look at pumpkinpatch but I’m from Ireland so won’t be heading to NZ!! I looked at some Irish sites but as you may or may not know Ireland is ridiculously expensive these days.

Oh and you’re right I don’t read Chinese so “D’OH” on the onesies. I will get my wife to take a look when she has free time that she doesn’t need to sleep during!!

Here is the link to the organic onesies that was in another thread a while ago:

http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/5289501-AA.shtml?lnav=clothing_infant-toddler.html