Can I buy Under Armour in Taipei?

Is there a store that sells Under Armour in Taipei. Preferably a decent collection. Or another comparable brand of training/sports clothing. I know you can buy similar stuff in hiking stores but often lesser quality and kind of pricey compared to under armour (on their site).

Thanks for any info.

Think you can make an international order directly through their website system, if you tend to get a decent collection of their items.
Just change the region into Taiwan, then the price would be converted into TWD.
underarmour.com/shop/us/en/change-region

Apart from the stores in the US, UK or other places in Eurpoe, the nearest Under Armour physical store you can find is located in OZ or NZ. :smiley:

Some of the bigger Nike stores have stocked Nike’s Dri Fit. Personally, I prefer it to Underarmour, but if you need the UA, I think the internet is your only hope.

Or you could just look here: tw.search.bid.yahoo.com/search/a … s=curprice
With over 200 listings, it’s obviously available in Taiwan.

[quote=“Josefus”]Or you could just look here: tw.search.bid.yahoo.com/search/a … s=curprice
With over 200 listings, it’s obviously available in Taiwan.[/quote]

Fab.!

But the auction price there is ridiculously low(compared to its original price).
Are they real? :ponder:

Thanks for the replies, I will check out the Nike option as well. :sunglasses:

[quote=“Josefus”]Or you could just look here: tw.search.bid.yahoo.com/search/a … s=curprice
With over 200 listings, it’s obviously available in Taiwan.[/quote]

Only a few of those things looked legit, the rest looked like knockoffs.

I was at Mollies used bookstore in GongGuan this week and a few stores west from it was a new store going up and they had UnderArmour logos all over the place. It might be worth checking out if you’re serious about buying their gear.

That’s basically the same stuff you can buy in Carrefour or any sports store here for 200-300 ntd.