Can I claim tax allowance for US parent?


Has anyone tried to claim tax allows for non-Taiwanese parent that doesn’t live in Taiwan? Is it allowed? How does it work? Thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Benefits for Sending Money Home if You Have Parents Over 60