Can I get deported for gonorrhea?

Alright well, long story short, I had a girl cheat on me, and now it hurts when I pee. It’s been like this for about three weeks, and I’m a little wary to get it checked in Taiwan because I’ve heard you can get deported for it. I go back to America for a little while on saturday.

There’s been like discharges and stuff like that, so I’m a little worried it’s a bit more than a UTI. Can I get deported for gonorrhea, chlamydia? Should I just wait until I go back to America to get it checked? If you CAN get deported for it, could someone link a resource where it specifically says you can? I’d like to just get some antibiotics and clear it all up, but hell…if you can get kicked out for it…

Hey! And you can also get sterile for it, too. Not to mention not getting laid again for along time, if ever without knowingly transmiting an STD. And then there’s all the fun of the pain and puss you speak of.

I don’t think Taiwan deports for non-leathal STDs but I can’t say for sure. I can say for sure that you’re foolish if you don’t get that taken care of. And next time, use a condom. For all you know, gonorrhea isn’t the worst of what you got.

No. Just syphilis or aids. Go see a doctor.

Anyone know of a doctor near Guting MRT?

There’s a large urinary clinic, a small hospital really, on Jianguo South Road, west side, just south of Heping.

No, they won’t deport you unless it is Syphilis ( unlikely ).

And housecat, most infections can be cleared. Also, having and infection and having sex does not necessarily mean you will transmit it. Around a 1/6 of Taiwan’s female population is unknowingly infected with an STD ( not counting HepB ). That’s pretty standard around the world, although the USA is somewhat higher. Many guys in Taiwan have slept with more than 6 girls…do the math…

You can probably get gonorrhea just by hanging around the Guting station.

Go to any doctor, get it checked and treated! If afraid about deportation there is an STD clinic in Ximending.

so… what can you pick up (from female-to-male) if you’re using a condom? I read somewhere that through oral contact, you can still get stuff. or even with condom, some stuff still transmits?

just checking to see if my info is correct.

[quote=“wiki”]Gonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. The infection is transmitted from one person to another through vaginal, oral, or anal sexual relations, though transmission occurs rarely with safe sex practices of condom usage with lubrication.

Chlamydia can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. It can also be passed to the eye by a hand or other body part moistened with infected secretions. Make sure you use a condom every time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.

Syphilis: Many microbes that cause sexually transmitted infections are transmitted only through exposure to body fluids such as semen or blood; by contrast, the bacterium T. pallidum readily crosses both cut or intact mucosa and cut skin, including body parts that cannot be protected by a condom. Proper and consistent use of a latex condom substantially reduces, but does not completely eliminate, the spread of syphilis through sexual contact.
Syphilis cannot be contracted through toilet seats, daily activities, hot tubs, or sharing eating utensils or clothing.

[/quote]

Hepatitis B: Venereal fluids, saliva, and blood.

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“wiki”]Gonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. The infection is transmitted from one person to another through vaginal, oral, or anal sexual relations, though transmission occurs rarely with safe sex practices of condom usage with lubrication.

Chlamydia can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. It can also be passed to the eye by a hand or other body part moistened with infected secretions. Make sure you use a condom every time you have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.

Syphilis: Many microbes that cause sexually transmitted infections are transmitted only through exposure to body fluids such as semen or blood; by contrast, the bacterium T. pallidum readily crosses both cut or intact mucosa and cut skin, including body parts that cannot be protected by a condom. Proper and consistent use of a latex condom substantially reduces, but does not completely eliminate, the spread of syphilis through sexual contact.
Syphilis cannot be contracted through toilet seats, daily activities, hot tubs, or sharing eating utensils or clothing.

[/quote]

Hepatitis B: Venereal fluids, saliva, and blood.[/quote]
These days you have to boil people first, then wrap them entirely in plastic before you can have sex with them. And even then…

Mind you, it was probably worse in the past. At least most things can be treated nowadays.

Dude, who deleted my post? Was it cuz I said “genitals”?

Genitals genitals genitals!
Let’s see them try and delete THAT!

1 Like

NO they dont deport you for diarrhea silly. Oh wait…err…

1 Like

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“wiki”]Gonorrhea is caused by the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria. The infection is transmitted from one person to another through vaginal, oral, or anal sexual relations, though transmission occurs rarely with safe sex practices of condom usage with lubrication.

Syphilis cannot be contracted through toilet seats, daily activities, hot tubs, or sharing eating utensils or clothing.[/quote]
Hepatitis B: Venereal fluids, saliva, and blood.[/quote]

You forgot Herpes.

[quote]Genital herpes may be the largest epidemic no one wants to talk about. An estimated one out of five Americans over the age of 12 quietly harbor a meek but distressing virus that can cause painful and ugly outbreaks on areas that seldom see the light of day.

The silence has as much to do with the disease as concerns over what it can do to a budding romance. Symptoms, at least for most, are either nonexistent or so mild that it’s often nearly impossible to notice an infection. . . .

The disease is potentially contagious before or after noticeable outbreaks, and condoms are less protective than against AIDS, since genital herpes also spreads through skin contact. . . .

Couples who share this information often agree to use condoms, hold off on sex during flare-ups, and avoid skin-to-skin contact around the genital region, which all reduce the risk of transmitting herpes. Some may take prescription drugs that, in addition to relieving symptoms, block some of the viral shedding that causes infections. . .

Herpes sheds on areas of skin that condoms fail to protect, regardless of whether symptoms are visible or not, and at any time. The virus appears most contagious during the first few hours of flare-ups, researchers now believe. But there is no way to predict when these outbreaks will occur. . . [/quote]
health.nytimes.com/ref/health/he … s-ess.html

gonorrhea, cha cha cha
gonorrhea, cha cha cha

'Twas not I. I am a genitalman.

Be careful around dem 'Rhea sisters…

specially if you dial her … :slight_smile:

This guy that I know researched on the internet what antibiotics he needed to take to cure any STDs he might inadvertently pick up along the way and stocked up every time he was in a free country like Thailand or Malaysia. Apparently you can use some of the same ones for gonorrhea and chlamydia, thus killing two birds with one stone, or “knobbing two birds with one connie”.

As for those nasty diseases… watch out! Your health is important, you can’t do anything without it. If you’re that bothered about possible despotation, get a cheap air ticket to HK or somewhere and get it sorted there. Even the easily treated infections can spread to your brain apparently, I’d get it checked asap if I were you… and then carry on where you left off in a couple of weeks no harm done!

A good avoidance technique, so I’ve heard, is to smell the gash you’re about to plug. If it stinks, use a franger or don’t do it at all.