Can I get deported for gonorrhea?

[quote=“jaame”]

A good avoidance technique, so I’ve heard, is to smell the gash you’re about to plug. If it stinks, use a franger or don’t do it at all.[/quote]
Once you’re down there, sniffing wildly away, you’re at the point of no return, mate.

And body odors are no indication of venereal diseases, either.

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“jaame”]

A good avoidance technique, so I’ve heard, is to smell the gash you’re about to plug. If it stinks, use a franger or don’t do it at all.[/quote]
Once you’re down there, sniffing wildly away, you’re at the point of no return, mate.

And body odors are no indication of venereal diseases, either.[/quote]
True. Some folks are just smelly…

i LIKE that: If it STinks , dont go IN.

Good policy in general for anywhere.

Anybody knows in 2022 if one can still test for STDs , specifically HIV and Syphilis anonymously? And if one will face consequences such as ARC revoked or deportations if found positive for Syphilis? Please help, I think I got bood up with the wrong one.

No. Just go to the hospital.

1 Like

Anonymous testing? There is probably some around Ximenting area if anywhere around Taipei.

I understand that going to a clinic for testing and treatment only gets rolled up into data and not targeting individuals. Again, I don’t have a source and I cannot confirm. But 2 Urologist doctors have told me this.

I think it’s publicly stated by the government that people with HIV positive or other STD will not get deported and will not affect their status. Although I don’t have a source and cannot confirm.

Most if not nearly all clinics and hospitals in major cities or whatever roll their data up so to speak and hard to say what if any personal identification information.

There is not coincidentally, an officially designated STD clinic in Ximenting.

Taipei City Hospital Kunming Branch