Can I keep my ARC despite leaving for 3 months?

I have an ARC and resident visa. I’m going back to the UK for 3 months for a job. I’d rather not go through all that effing nonsense again … so if anyone knows a way I could keep my resident visa/ARC while not being in the country for 3 months I’d be very grateful. :smiley:

What is your residence based on? Employment, marriage, student?

only on my job…working for ‘the man’

It’s up to your employer then. Just make sure it’s valid through your absence.