Can naturalized ROC citizen get Taiwan compatriots permit (taibaozheng)?

Does anybody know if PRC allows foreign born naturalized citizen of the ROC to get 台胞證 for travel and work into the mainland?

I remember reading about a few posters who received a ROC ID/Citizenship were able to get the Taibaozheng with no issues.

Yes. Absolutely. A couple former Fcomers have one.