Can Someone Elaborate...Roxy 99 Related

taipeitimes.com/News/feat/ar … 2003537065

Talk about burying the lead…In a story about the unfortunate closure of Underworld I came across this:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

[quote]Ling Wei (凌威), owner of the Roxy chain, posted on Facebook on Tuesday night that Roxy 99 had been hit with a large fine and
now can only serve alcohol with food.
[/quote]

the fuck? Taipei without a till-7am option from the Roxy family isn’t Taipei. What’s next, tear down 101?

Say it ain’t so!

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat/archives/2012/07/06/2003537065

Talk about burying the lead…In a story about the unfortunate closure of Underworld I came across this:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

[quote]Ling Wei (凌威), owner of the Roxy chain, posted on Facebook on Tuesday night that Roxy 99 had been hit with a large fine and
now can only serve alcohol with food.
[/quote]

the fuck? Taipei without a till-7am option from the Roxy family isn’t Taipei. What’s next, tear down 101?

Say it ain’t so![/quote]

this is the bullshit of all bullshit…can only be that wanker Hau Lung-pin trying to look busy.

When i went to roxy , i ordered some nachos with my beer. doesnt that count?

Does a slice of lime count as food? :smiley:

no, but if you also take the salt with that tequila, it does.

So Corona, no. :frowning: but tequila, YES! :slight_smile:

Looks like Ling Wei needs lots of latenight drinks with spears full of fruit chunks that can pass off as food. Nothing better than pissy draft with a skewer full of cantaloupe and melon dew balls!

I guess if the kitchen just fried up NTD50 portions of french fries all night they can pass it off as kosher. Ling Wei is connected to the eyeballs so the filth’ll be sure to cut him some slack.

They just got the wrong license … that’s what happens when you try to bend the rules …