Can someone please summarize each of these topics I'm way behind on

20190809_002509

1 Like

An earthquake happened at 5.30 yesterday. It was a ride. Earthquake broke @IbisWtf’s favourite glass. Also, other earthquakes happened before as well. @Icon posted in there somewhere as well. Reports have been coming in about pants being allegedly shat in. Veracity is unable to be confirmed about this though.

Many pictures of a political nature are posted. Mine are awesome because I post funny anti-CCP pictures and funny pics from the Toronto Star…until they paywalled the site. Helps counterbalance the Pro-Trump pics. Balance is healthy. @Dr_Milker likes to post Trump editorial cartoons. Particularly from Branco. @Tempogain also likes posting sometimes and tends to give some posts a heart.

Trump thread talks about Trump. Some people in the thread are arguing about Trump and Trump’s actions and policies.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Forgot to mention. @shiadoa likes cats.

Narratives about trump:

Trumps a racist. No he isnt. Yes he is. No he isnt. If only the (insert name of groups or people that disagree with me) would see things my way all our politics will be fine again. Racism is real. No it isnt. Pass the donuts.

2 Likes

where

2 Likes

Doughnuts are good…

1 Like

Okay let’s see if I got it. Cats, Trump, and donuts or doughnuts whatever them are.

2 Likes

Is there coffee to go with the donuts?

1 Like

I’m in Jersey now. Its Kuafee…

2 Likes

I hear Dunkin’ has America’s Favorite Kuafee. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did @shiadoa say something?

coffee and a pork roll

1 Like