Can we get a smiley?

This one :slight_smile: is really undignified and has a stupid shitkicker grin, this one is laughing, not smiling :laughing: The winky one looks pompous :wink: This one looks weird :smiley: The closest useful one is :stuck_out_tongue: , but it has a tongue sticking out.

I’d like to let non-readers know I come in peace, occasionally, but there’s nothing really appropriate. I’m looking for one like the MSN smile smiley. (I actually used that the other day, to talk to one of my cousin’s kids. It’s actually quite nifty.)

You should have a wee face with a Taiwan flag too!

Mr The Chief has a vast collection of smileys. Perhaps he could share? Unless the Great Man is reading TS Elliot, of course.

I can see the chief shakin his wild thing or whatever the expression is to dat Prufrock rime.

Just a thought, not necessarily a request if no-one can be arsed.

Hey! I requested a SA smiley and it was done within a day by the forumosa lao bans. I think that your request will be seriously addressed, dear Ms BC. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :laughing: :smiley: :notworthy: :bow: :blush: :wink: :aiyo: :raspberry: :fume: :bluemad: :noway: :frowning: :cry: :s :astonished: :eh: :doh: :hand: :no-no: :ponder: :ohreally: :neutral: :stuck_out_tongue: :whistle: :blah: :liar: :discodance: :roflmao: :pray:

Fer chrissakes! Ron Jeremy has the coolest man-tits ever! Thank you, Mr Cowboy! :notworthy:

I think I may regret this, but I’m going to google Ron Jeremy…

If you want a really cool cum-shot smiley, you should google Peter North instead. :smiley: